~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Neversaynever

Whatever.....
Reaction score
Ladies,

I know we all have had a loss and we are all on this journey together but we now have some lovely BFP's in the mix so we need to have a neutral meeting ground.

Some of us are feeling like we don't really belong anywhere in particular and not feeling comfortable posting in other areas but this way, we can chat about everything and each others journeys with out the worry of offending anyone if that makes sense?

Welcome to the madness :flower:
XxX

Symptoms:-

no symptoms before 8 dpo- NONE

8dpo I had the LIGHTEST and BRIEFEST bit of cramping- which looking back~ I "think" was implantation cramping

8-10dpo- I noticed I was sneezing more than normal and I was moody as all heck, had a bit of a breakdown & cried my eyes out thinking I wasn't preggo.

10dpo- BFP.. didn't believe it til 11DPO though.

7dpo - cramping and mild nausea
8dpo - same but with 'let down' feeling in boobs. For those who haven't breasfed thats really tingly almost to the point of soreness.
9dpo - same as above and very faint line on ic but not enough to convince me!
10dpo BFP on FRER

Since then... nausea has got worse and worse, the tingly boobs have stopped, I've had cramping on and off and I had some spotting a week or so ago.

1DPO - Present: An abundance of milky, creamy CM.
1DPO - Present: Awful headaches.
3DPO - Present: Hollow, hungry, nauseous when hungry, feeling CONSTANTLY, increased apatite.
3DPO - Present: Very low energy, sleeping in, taking naps, no drive to go to the gym, mind feeling foggy.
3DPO - Present: Bitchy, irritable, annoyed with DH over little things, don't want to be touched.
3DPO - Present: Just an overwhelming feeling that I was pregnant, having a lot of the same symptoms I had last time.
5DPO - Present: Noticed I had to pee a lot, and was overly thirsty for water, and the pee had a strong smell to it.
5DPO - Made crab cakes, and the smell made me sick, couldn't finish eating them, threw it up.
5DPO - 6DPO: Gassy, passing wind a lot.
6DPO: Implantation Dip on Basal Body Chart!!!!!!
6DPO - Present: Weird tinges, sharp pains in ovaries, low back, pelvic region (this is on and off).
6DPO - Present: NAUSEA. Nauseous most of the day, especially when hungry, feeling sick in the car... feeling my heart beating in my chest...
6DPO -Present: Craving chips and salsa, and crunchy chicken tacos.
9DPO: Almost threw up my milk and cereal in the morning. Burped, and milk came up in my mouth. Yuck.
9DPO: Noticing a lot of smells.
9DPO: Two negative tests.
10DPO: One very faint positive on a FRER. Low backache. Headache. Feeling kinda nauseous after forcing myself to eat cereal and milk

Nothing till 6DPO where I had some cramping

7DPO I felt sick and brought up my very yummy extra special chocolate pancake breakfast.

8DPO I had faint lines on about 5 different tests

9DPO I had my BFP

Since then I've just been feeling inconsistent symptoms, tiredness, fuller boobs and sore nipples, on and off light nausea and cramping also I feel hungry all the time and constipated.

from about 8DPO.a blocked nose, frequent bowel movements (from twice a week to twice a day!), headaches, extremely painful boobs (which normally have no feeling at all in them), slight partial darkening around the nipples and noticeable cramping.

Now, 17 DPO i still have all of the above and the bowel movements have settled to once a day and the peeing has increased to every couple of hours minimum and my body feels achey all over - like I have done a hard gym session, and I am starving hungry every 4 hours or so.

Negative ic's until a positive on 12 DPO.

1dpo -boobs feel a tingling sensation but very mild. Something happened at about 4.15pm felt like a fluttering sharp pain on my left ovary/womb side, this lasted a couple of mins and actually made me stop what I was doing...

2dpo- lower back ache, feel a slight stretching feeling on left side, boobs have stopped hurting

3dpo- no symptoms at all...just hungry...but hey whats new??

4dpo- urghhh feel like all my symptoms have just disappeared into thin air. Later in the evening , my armpits where slightly itchy!!

5dpo - really really really itchy armpits and breasts!!!

6dpo - itchy itchy itchy boobs....but they aren't sore, it's just really itchy! Was feeling really tired,

7dpo - soo tired, felt a bit crampy, but more towards behind my belly button. Feel constantly hungry boobs still itchy

8dpo - I feel a bit bloated and very mild crAmping, my cervix feels like it is closed very tight. Boobs still itchy

9dpo - (exact words from my tracker) boobs feeling tender when touched, they are not as itchy anymore. Just feel so gutted as I feel so bloated and crampy like I'm waiting on af...

10dpo - boobs feel full and heavy with raw looking nipples...DH said I felt soo warm in bed, felt very tired today. No cramping just a dull ache cried in work v emotional...first shadow of lines on ic in the evening

11dpo - did an ic this morning and the faint line was thicker and def pink tinge...even DH could see this one...felt sick until i ate breakfast...my boobs are hurting..and got gradually worse throughout the day, they felt like they were bruised from the inside but only when touched...like if I dont touch them I don't feel it, but as soon as you touch them ouch! I have been so thirsty all day and just drink drink drink and pee pee pee...this is a bit tmi but I did 4 poohs today and they were all quite loose!

12dpo - bfp on frer and darker ic's. Tired, and hungry all the time, boobs still feel sore and bruised, sore head,emotional crying and a weee smidge queasy but when i eat I feel a bit better....

CM the whole time too...

1 DPO: Maybe 2 DPO Very hungry last night. Weepy, mild cramping, headache, slept all night on top of the covers with fan on low (which I never do).

2 DPO: Mild cramping in the morning, weepy

3 DPO: Nothing logged

4 DPO: light cramping, weepy – Piper (dog) sat on my lap.

5-8 DPO: Nothing logged

9 DPO Very faint BFP First response. Light cramps and lower back ache.

10 DPO Darker BFP First response Light cramps and lower back ache, weepy.

11 DPO BFP Clear blue digital. Got a positive under 1 minute and test was taken in the middle of the day. Very weepy

12 DPO First day of missed period. Slightly crampy. Dog is up my butt watching me like a hawk. Left work early because I was crying like a baby.

13 DPO crampy, tired and bloated. Not sure if it is from the Crinone or the baby.

14 DPO crampy, tired and bloated. I don’t really feel pregnant.

Cd24-1dpo-heavy, sore BB, angry!
2dpo- gassy! Bad back ache.
3dpo- bad back ache, slight cramps.
4dpo-nothing really.
5dpo-spotting in am, very light pink mixed with cm. Cramps on and off all day, quite painful.
6dpo- massive spots on chin! Light cramps.
7dpo- hot, light cramps and nausea, urine sample showed hcg of 7.
8dpo-hot and dizzy, itchy skin on arms.
9dpo- faint BFP but def there! Stuffy nose, cold symptoms, angry, sore BB are back, bloated.
10dpo- bloated, light nausea, light cramps.
11dpo- BFP-darker line! Cramps and pulling feeling in uterus.
12dpo-today!

January 2012 babies

Hanskiz:- 20th
Holly:- 21st

February 2012 babies

Fizzio:- 6th
ZoMo:- 10th
Mrs_HJO:- 14th
Steph :- 16th twins :angel: :angel:
BabyBabba:- 19th :angel:
LWood:- 24th
WoodyA:-24th
GirlNextDoor:- 24th
Cornish:- 28th

March 2012 babies

Neversaynever:-13th :angel:

April 2012 babies
MrsJ:- 3rd
Moonbeam:- 6th :angel:
Dimples:- 13th

TTCAL Testing Dates...bucket full of :dust: for all :dust:

Rachelbubble:-

Tweak:-

Mrs J Mouse:-

Littlebird:-

Babybabba:-

Moonbeam:-

Ducktales:-

Steph:-

Neversaynever:-

Mercedes:-

Mememe:-

Yay, I love it that we can all stay together throughout our crazy journeys, thanks for sorting Never.xxxx

Didn't want to step on your toes Cornish :hugs:

At least we can all have a chat about whatever in here without being told it's in the wrong section :thumbup:

Got any more planning done?

XxX

Wooo, whats a roller upper???? :rofl:

Is it like a roller blind? :haha:

I'm in whatever lol xxx

:rofl: well Hannah called it "May BFP roll up roll up" so I called it the roller uppers. I'm such a knob aren't I :haha:

XxX

:hi: J

Course you can :hugs: that's what it's for, all of us lost around the same as each other and it's a comfort to have familiar names when you're in need of support or to band some ideas around.

I just want everyone to feel comfortable as there will be people in here with preggo tickers, for me it feels different than IRL in that I'm comforted that my friends on here are pregnant again.

It's a place for everyone and to talk about anything and everything :flower:

XxX

Aww you beat me to it Never! :hugs:

Yay for a May-peeps thread! :thumbup:

Lol sorry Holly, hope you don't mind?

Don't know the best way to tell everyone that we are here and to join if they wish?!

XxX

Well.. could just post it on the May people's journals.. for those that have one.. and maybe a link in the other May thread that Cornish started?

Hi ladies! Found the new thread. Couldn't get rid of me that easily. :haha:

Yay LB you came over too :happydance:

Pass on the link to the ladies you think would like to come over :p

XxX

Ladies, opinions please?

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=12654

Still in quite a bit of shock!!!! But in a good way of course!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hi:ladies!! i'd love to join. I hope this roll up thread brings more roller uppers aka :bfp:, FXed :hugs:
steph, gonna check your stick now hehe.

Ok I'm absolutely ravenous so I'm going to get some dinner and I will catch up with you lovely ladies very soon :munch:

:hi: Lisa

Well these BFP's seem to be catching :haha:

I think it's nice we are all together still, how's things with you?

XxX

OH MY STEPH!!!!!!!!! :happydance: congrats my darling, I think the relaxed approach worked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->