The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Sorry I was away getting the boys from school and what not!!!
Dang it I had a Cute Title and All... Oh well hopefully I won't be around in July:haha:

AF completely stopped after a Hr or so IDK WTF is going On.... Welcome to CrazyTown!!
:haha:

I didn't mean to take over Sis! I just know how important the testing thread is. My title wasn't very cute but I will ensure that I will stay on top of things...except for the weekends. I have 10 - 12 hour days in the heat so I'm exhausted when I get home. You are more than welcome to next month! Spring babies - that's a lot to work with!!!!!! :flower:

Yeah, you get a flower for that.

Thanks Gardengirl but hopefully I will get a BFP in June cuz another Bday 1st week of April will drive me Looney!!!:haha:

Sis, what was your cute title? Sorry AF is playing tricks! :hugs:

June Bugs Wanted!!!!! Hoping to get Bit By the Baby Bug!!
Bring on the BFPs!!

Started cramping really bad this time so I'm sure the Red Wipe of Doom will happen yet Again for the 3rd time in 2 days!!

Was so hoping this month would work out Im afraid I'll O from the left Again ... Hope that Cyst is small!!! :thumbup:

Sorry for the AF's but I can't help but smile every time it's referred to as the red wipe of doom. Looking forward to the June thread. BRING on the BFP's!!!!!

Well she reared her ugly head this morning a day early. Moving forward to month two of TTC. Maybe June will be it!

IDK what's GOing on w this cycle .... But it's been ON and OFF!!
Last night I could barely move OR sleep cuz the pain was killing me on my Left side
(cyst side) :shrug:
My temp sky rocketed this AM Prob. From the lack of sleep and Nightsweats!!!

I'm being really thick ladies - where is the new thread?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...501-attention-ladies-june-testing-thread.html

Here it is xxx :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->