The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Ok has Any one ever heard of IB at 12dpo???

This is crazy weird .... I went for a Run to clear my head and to get AF going since excersise usually does it and Notta!!!!

I'm sure AF is just playing w me but I only had the one spot this am and now Nothing!! :shrug:

Either way I'm A fighter and not a Quiter I might :cry: and moan a bit but I'll Move On!!!
Thanks Ladies!!!

I had spotting on 12 dpo and thought it might be IB but then I got AF the next day. Good luck!

Last day of May tomorrow - hope we can get another BFP or two lol tomorrow then good luck anybody testing.

I am using my last test tomorrow because we are going out tomorrow night and just to make sure; even tho I am no feeling it lol xxx

i'm out as well, on to June!!

good luck everyone

So sorry, fx! :hugs: :cry: Take good care of yourself!

Sis, just for fun I put 12 dpo spotting into the Early Pregnancy Signs Estimator of FF. I'm afraid 12 dpo spotting is much more likely to be ovulatory than pregnancy. :nope: :hugs: :hugs: Doesn't mean it's not possible, though!

So sorry, Fx!

AF still not here. Had another bit of brown spotting, which stopped. Not holding out much hope and thinking that it will start this afternoon. If not, I am testing again later today (have not tested for 2 days) - going to a wedding this weekend and need to know whether I can drink.

Another frer which I'm sure I saw something but probably just optimism as I really can't :haha:

Today would be cd27 which is my average cycle length, but AF has been 28/29 days in the past so I'm not late or anything. Will test again Saturday if she hasn't arrived but I suspect she will.

More twinges than normal today but I have no idea whether I just don't pay attention normally :D

good luck driving and Gertrude xx

sorry AF got you fxforbabyb

xx

Thank you all so much! :kiss: I am absolutely floored and so nervous but excited :laugh2: .

Congrats sweetpotatopi. That is wonderful. Happy and healthy 9 months to you.
Sadly af showed up for me this morning.
Big :hugs: kimk. I'm sorry she showed for you. Hope she's not too punchy this go around.

WOOHOO Congrats Sweetpotato :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Lovely strong lines too :happydance:

sending loads of sticky dust your way:dust::dust:

AFM CD30 DPO15 No AF - HURRY UP and arrive already so I can go get drunk tomorrow night with no qualms lol:wine:
AF can be so finicky now can't she! Hopefully she makes a move so you can toast it up tomorrow! :beer:

Sweet - Thank you for the words of encouragement. I missed that. Like I said above, I get a little emotional before AF. Totally got mad at DH last night over the stupidest thing.
I get a lot emotional before AF :blush: and I totally get what you're saying :hugs2: .

Yay, Sweet!! That's fantastic news!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Kimk, ugh, I'm so sorry :( You doing ok?

AFM, 10 dpiui. I had to test out my trigger shot, and I didn't get a "clean" (negative) reading until today, so that means I don't think a test is going to show anything until the weekend. I'm still hopeful! I'm still burping, feel a little icky in the mornings, my boobs are sore, I have creamy cm, and I just have a good feeling. Hopefully those aren't brand new af symptoms here to trick me. STAY AWAY AF!! :af:

Good luck to the rest of you!! :dust:
Oooh, sounds promising Kat! Tons of :af: spray coming your way!

Spotting this AM not even going to bother testing.... I'm sure AF will show her face Prob. Tonite or Tom!!! :(
Ugh, hate those end of a cycle mind tricks our bodies put us through! As long as you don't have full red flow it's all you right now :dust: .

i'm out as well, on to June!!

good luck everyone
Sorry she got you fx :hugs: . I hope it's a mellow cycle for you.

So sorry, Fx!

AF still not here. Had another bit of brown spotting, which stopped. Not holding out much hope and thinking that it will start this afternoon. If not, I am testing again later today (have not tested for 2 days) - going to a wedding this weekend and need to know whether I can drink.
Will be looking for your update Driving!

Another frer which I'm sure I saw something but probably just optimism as I really can't :haha:

Today would be cd27 which is my average cycle length, but AF has been 28/29 days in the past so I'm not late or anything. Will test again Saturday if she hasn't arrived but I suspect she will.

More twinges than normal today but I have no idea whether I just don't pay attention normally :D
And I'm sure time has all but stopped for you at this point :wacko: . Still hoping!

One more day and a half left in the month ladies! Pleeeeenty of time to get some more :bfp: 's! I'm hoping to see a landslide of BFP's in June :flower: .

Thanks PbL.... My FF told me the same when I added it this AM!!! Just had the 1 Brite red spot this AM then (tmi) a Lil bit of Chocolate Brown ....All day I've been checking my Underoos and Notta!!! :shrug:

We will see what Tom. Brings GL those testing in the AM!!!!

I'm sorry fxforbabyb. Let's keep fx for June.

Well, after the dreaded Red Wipe of Doom I can no longer keep false hope alive. For all of you who got BFPs, congratz!! Everyone else, will see you in June (and lots of BFPs!!).

Well, after the dreaded Red Wipe of Doom I can no longer keep false hope alive. For all of you who got BFPs, congratz!! Everyone else, will see you in June (and lots of BFPs!!).

So sorry, Driving! :hugs: :cry: On to next month......

Still Notta here... Guess We will see what Tom. Brings!!!! :shrug:

Aw man, I'm sorry Driving :hug: . The Red Wipe of Doom, that's funny and I will steal it :p . Lots of :dust: to you for June!

Sorry to those who are out this month :( I'm sure the next one will be successful!

Well I stupidly let myself hope because when I went to bed last night, AF hadn't arrived. Yesterday was CD27 and my average cycle length. But whilst she's still not arrived, I'm really REALLY bloated and have cramps so I suspect it's just a matter of time. Now I feel really stupid for letting myself hope.

Will let you all know when AF starts.

Cock.

I'm OUT too :(
Blooming AF:cry:

good luck to anyone still IN xxxx

Sorry driving xx:hugs:

oh sorry to hear that wannabubba :( sucks doesn't it. At least it's the start of a fresh month :) xxx

11 dpiui

Damn, I hoped I'd make the May 31st cut off date! Got a negative this morning. But my period isn't here, so I still have hope! Come on, hcg!!

Well I got a temp Drop Again but still NO :witch: I'm sure she's playing tricks on me!!!

Don't u just love how she plays w your Mind :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"