The May testing thread! FOUR BFPs!!!

Well I got a temp Drop Again but still NO :witch: I'm sure she's playing tricks on me!!!

Don't u just love how she plays w your Mind :nope:

Lmao = my temp stayed up :wacko: and AF arrived -full blown with a vengeance type too lol :blush:

(I must add, my temp has been discarded by me as I spent all night at A&E with my poorly sister so never slept at all ,then temped after only an hour snoozing on the sofa and it was higher than ever before haha)

GoodLuck Sis xxx

Those temp fluctuations really will mess with your head! Check out mine for today! :haha: No idea what that's about.... :shrug:

I'm sorry everyone that the witch got. I know it helps me to know there are others who are going thru the same thing I am. Thanks ladies.
For everyone who is still in today, good luck and baby dust. To everyone else, let's bring on the lucky month of June...

So sorry to those that are out :(
'' wipe of doom'' that is perfect and so true!

To all those moving onto June I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. And to those still not out yet, here is some :dust: Bring on the BFPs!!

Well positive note from me - it's our 5th Anniversary on 16th June (also Fathers Day lol) and I will be due to Ovulate that weekend lol -maybe I shouldn't be thinking of a month off; and try for an Anniversary conceived baby instead lol Need to get my DH to take me somewhere nice and romantic :) xxx

Well positive note from me - it's our 5th Anniversary on 16th June (also Fathers Day lol) and I will be due to Ovulate that weekend lol -maybe I shouldn't be thinking of a month off; and try for an Anniversary conceived baby instead lol Need to get my DH to take me somewhere nice and romantic :) xxx

Sounds like a great idea to me!!
:wink:

Sorry to those who are out this month :( I'm sure the next one will be successful!

Well I stupidly let myself hope because when I went to bed last night, AF hadn't arrived. Yesterday was CD27 and my average cycle length. But whilst she's still not arrived, I'm really REALLY bloated and have cramps so I suspect it's just a matter of time. Now I feel really stupid for letting myself hope.

Will let you all know when AF starts.

Cock.
:hugs2: It's not stupid to hope but I do know what you mean; the crash is just brutal. Lots and lots of :dust: to you for next cycle if AF shows girly.

I'm OUT too :(
Blooming AF:cry:

good luck to anyone still IN xxxx

Sorry driving xx:hugs:
Even if we're expecting her it's still :cry: :sad2: . I hope you guys do go out and have a wonderfully romantic anniversary evening :) . An anniversary conception baby would be excellent :thumbup: .

11 dpiui

Damn, I hoped I'd make the May 31st cut off date! Got a negative this morning. But my period isn't here, so I still have hope! Come on, hcg!!
Go hCG, go, go, go!!! :dust:

Well I got a temp Drop Again but still NO :witch: I'm sure she's playing tricks on me!!!

Don't u just love how she plays w your Mind :nope:
Yeah man, I hate her bag of tricks :dohh: . The temp fluctuations can make a gal :wacko: . Come on :af: !

Those temp fluctuations really will mess with your head! Check out mine for today! :haha: No idea what that's about.... :shrug:
Yeah pbl, those fluctuations are an absolute mess! Especially towards the end :rolleyes: . I see that spike you've got today; makes a girl's mind wander whether she wants it to or not lol.

I'm out :( AF just started :growlmad::cry::growlmad::cry:

I know I shouldn't have hoped, despite being a day later than normal I shouldn't have hoped :(

I'm out :( AF just started :growlmad::cry::growlmad::cry:

I know I shouldn't have hoped, despite being a day later than normal I shouldn't have hoped :(

So sorry, Getrude. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I've had that happen before, and it's the WORST!

So who wants to host the June thread? :flower: I don't think I should--I'll be traveling some, and will likely have the lap.

thanks ladies :( I knew that we hadn't timed it as well as we could and I did try hard not to hope but when AF didn't arrive yesterday I did hope :(

Ah well, no point being too sad is there, it won't change the outcome. Not sure I'm going to bother trying in June tbh, just get the feeling my age is going to mean it's not going to happen.

Bah.

HOPE.... Is what keeps US going!!!

PBL.... I can do it if nobody else wants to!!
Just let me know

:witch: she Landed!!!!! Booooooo

Given my OH is away when I'm likely to be most fertile next month there is no point me doing it

Gertrude - Chin up! Stop disrespecting yourself and stay positive!! :hugs:

Started spotting today so AF will come on full force this evening. I am definitely out.

BTW - I don't know what I was thinking the other day saying I would stay away from this forum. I'll be around.:haha:

Sis, Gardening, someone's just gotta take the plunge! :haha: :thumbup:

It's June tomorrow! We need it! I need to post somewhere!

Being here definitely makes the waiting much harder cos its in my face, but you're the only ones who understand :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->