The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

It's ok Char, i'll meet you at your platform if you want xx

just got off the phone it doesnt matter what time you book it for :thumbup: phew!! :lol:
Rhio- do you want me to meet you outside the quad bus stop thingy?? and well walk to the train station together.

<3

I've just sent her a message on fb - will let you know what she says xx

:happydance:

I'm just hoping to god I don't get into a nervous wreck because I shake and everything :rofl:

Bloody hell love you aren't meeting the queen! You can't get more down to earth than me and charlotte - eh love?

I know but this is the person who gets stressed over walking into a room! :rofl:

i'll be okay, i'll be okay, i'll be okay!

God i sound like a weirdo!

FRUITLOOP :shock: :lol:

you will be fine honestly. I can vouch for anna and rhio that they are both lovely ladies :thumbup:

char you will be fiiiiine. If anything im the weirdo lol.

<3

Hi girls i would love to come. when are you going. im coming from wolves xx

just seen on front page lol. I have my work review booo. i would of loved to have come xx

Faye! We've spoke before :rofl: I forgot you were from Wednesfield! wish you could of come we could of got train together xx

Ahh ok then Char, i'll relax :rofl: x

yeah we've spoken before. I really wish I could come. I definately look out for the next one. xx

we'll do another definately :thumbup: will let you know and we can catch trains together? xx

Hey just to let you know I can't get on very often but I'm definitely coming, and need someone to split with..although not sure what time train I'm getting from burton haha x

I'm catching the 9.49 from burton and an open return if you book online is £10.20 plus a small booking fee. It's £7 each way if you get them on the day.

Awesome I'll book for that one then! BTW how are you getting into town? Only if you need somewhere to park the car you can park it in our parking space outside our apartment in town if you like?

hey Nat hun :thumbup:

Do you want my number so we can make sure you're coming on the day to see where you are and stuff? I'll get into Birmingham New Street standing outside Millies Cookies/WHSmith for about half past 10 & i'm meeting Lisa & Daphne so you'll probably see us first! Then the rest of the "clan" :winkwink: will be coming over..

:hugs:

Yeah that'd be good ta! Haven't got anyone's numbers at all! :)
Hey just to let you know I can't get on very often but I'm definitely coming, and need someone to split with..although not sure what time train I'm getting from burton haha x

yay !! :happydance: glad your coming.

Well me and DJ (if shes still coming) are getting the 9:26 train from derby train station and then anna's jumping on at burton :thumbup: im sure shed meet you at the platform hun.

<3

I'm glad I'm coming too, had so much fun with you guys in Derby! :happydance: :happydance:
although I hope I find someone to split with, REALLY don't want to pay full price, so can't afford it. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->