The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

trainlines a cheapish website. Or you can just buy at the ticket machine at the station i think its about £10-15ish

<3

Morning girls! 4 days :shock:

Excited? Ok Nat, i'll inbox you now! You'll all have to come online before we go and be like ahhhhhhhhhh;)

Me either! :lol:

I hope it's nice weather though or i'll be an unhappy bunny :(

Ooh what site do I need to book them on? :S

https://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/?

Use this website love. We are going from burton to birmingham new st and don't forget to check open return. It is £10.20 rather than £7 each way if you buy at the station. I'm going to buy mine now and get them from the ticket machine when we go on Tuesday xx

:happydance:

i'm getting really like EEE! I should be doing work but I'm on here instead :coffee:

I dont know anywere in birmingham lol. is there a cafe inside the sealife centre.

<3

i think if the picnic can't go ahead the best place to go would be debenhams cafe, there is plenty of space in there for the pushchairs

Oooo can't wait :dance:
I've been ioff bnb for one day, and feel sooo out of the loop :dohh:

You're not Rhi hun! just come back from watching Harry Potter! I cried :haha: I'm so excited, 3 days in 45 mins!

Rhio and I are going to see Harry Potter tonight!!!! I can't wait, I'm so excited!!!

It's so good!! :ninja:

I cried twice though & the end of an era :haha:

THREE days girls!

Hi ladies not been on here for a while as my dad has been in hospital. Wud still like to join you if thats okay, from what I can gather your meeting on 26th July at 10.30 outside Millies cookies at new st station.

I live in brum so know exactly where that is lol, are you buying entry tickets in advance or on the day and as for lunch etc there are TONS of bars cafes etc nearby so am sure there will be something suitable.

Nervous & shy lol but looking forward to it ...........see u soon ladies xx

Hi Jacey, yeah about 10.30 at millies cookies in new st station (one by the barriers) Have no idea what you look like so you'll have to explain what you're wearing and what colour your pushy is :) What's your LOs name? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->