The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

If you pre-book tickets online they are £10 each, but if you go halves with someone who has a coupon then you pay £9 each on the door xx

I have a 2 for 1 ticket, think i'm going halves with charlotte-xo

As am I! I'm the baby of the group and petrified I won't fit in at all.. :thumbup:

we're meeting at Millies cookies in Bham New Street, where you coming from? x

Will see you there! Don't worry i know my way around new street station ^^

Gooood, not coming from Wolves are you? Could be train budsss :lol: x

I'm shy tooo :p We'll be fiiiine :haha:
If anyone's got a 2 for 1 with no one to go with, I'm hereee :hi:
If not, £10 isn't bad :)

Ahh poo :lol: you know how old i am though, older than 10 younger than 20 ;)

i think i need somebody to go halves with rhio as it looks like dj isn't coming :shrug:

I looked online and it says £10 but then when you add the time it goes up to £15

I'm going halves with Anna..

who else is going halves so anyone else who's coming knows theres only some people going halves x

I was supposed to be going halves with DJ but I don't know if she's coming or not and I don't want to be stuck paying full whack so I'm gonna say I need somebody

Im not sure if DJ's still going i dont think shes been online =( Ill PM her see if she can go halves with someone.

<3

I was supposed to be going halves with DJ but I don't know if she's coming or not and I don't want to be stuck paying full whack so I'm gonna say I need somebody

Meeeee :hi:

Well I have spare tickets so if she's coming there's 4 of us who need to go halves so we can all go for £9 :happydance:

oh if I can be one of those that would be great?
Not sure I can afford full price tbh, I'm trying to work out how I could but it's more expensive online than I thought.

Ok I don't want to keep messing everyone around with can I, can't I so I'm going to back out this time sorry I'm not really in a brilliant money situation. Hope you all have a brilliant day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->