The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

Aww ok hun! everyones dropping out, please atleast someone come :rofl:

i've just got back from a TRECK up huge hills, literally the highest i've ever been barr a plane.. :shock:

shattered! Got another possible outfit ahhhhh x

Hey just to let you know I can't get on very often but I'm definitely coming, and need someone to split with..although not sure what time train I'm getting from burton haha x

hey Nat hun :thumbup:

Do you want my number so we can make sure you're coming on the day to see where you are and stuff? I'll get into Birmingham New Street standing outside Millies Cookies/WHSmith for about half past 10 & i'm meeting Lisa & Daphne so you'll probably see us first! Then the rest of the "clan" :winkwink: will be coming over..

:hugs:

Hey just to let you know I can't get on very often but I'm definitely coming, and need someone to split with..although not sure what time train I'm getting from burton haha x

yay !! :happydance: glad your coming.

Well me and DJ (if shes still coming) are getting the 9:26 train from derby train station and then anna's jumping on at burton :thumbup: im sure shed meet you at the platform hun.

<3

yay !! :happydance: glad your coming.

Well me and DJ (if shes still coming) are getting the 9:26 train from derby train station and then anna's jumping on at burton :thumbup: im sure shed meet you at the platform hun.

<3

And meeeee :D

and then little old me on my own :rofl:

Anyone know what their wearing?? x

I'm catching the 9.49 from burton and an open return if you book online is £10.20 plus a small booking fee. It's £7 each way if you get them on the day.

SCRAP THAT!! im actually getting the 9:27 train from derby :thumbup: sorry im so confusing lol.
anna- will that be the same train your getting on then.

ooh rhio :hugs: sillly me lol.

<3

SCRAP THAT!! im actually getting the 9:27 train from derby :thumbup: sorry im so confusing lol.

<3

No that's the one before the one I'm catching. I won't have time to get into town and walk to the station for that one xx

Does that mean you're coming on your own Anna or is Rhi catching the same train? Char i'll happily walk to your platform if I can to meet you if you're on your own xx

<3

No that's the one before the one I'm catching. I won't have time to get into town and walk to the station for that one xx

well the tickets i booked are for 9:27 but can i just get on the one after which is 9:36..do you think theyd let me that way me and Rhio can get on that one and meet you when you get on. trust me to get the wrong ticket time :dohh:

<3

So confused :rofl:

my cousins just had her baby :ninja:

<3

well the tickets i booked are for 9:27 but can i just get on the one after which is 9:36..do you think theyd let me that way me and Rhio can get on that one and meet you when you get on. trust me to get the wrong ticket time :dohh:

<3

Oooh I don't know if you have to go on the train out you have booked for! See what it says on your tickets when they arrive love.

Which train has Rhio booked for?

I think you do have to get the train you booked.. :|

5 days girls!!!!!!

i think i've said atleast 100 times that i'm excited ahhhhhhh!

aw crap trust me to get the wrong friggin one, why wont they let me change it though it seems silly, ive just checked and its the same money for both times :wacko: meh!!

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->