The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

:lol:

i'm so scared i'm gonna go upto a randomer and be like :rofl: wronggggggg personnnnnnnnnnnnn

lol id laugh so hard if you did!!

ooh pics please :winkwink:

i dont even know what alfies wearing :shock: must get it sorted.

Pixoletta-You could make some sanwiches and sneak em in lol well sit at the back so noone can see us, we could just go to a mcdonalds or a cheap cafe if everyone would prefer its just going to be hard finding somewere which can accomidate all our pushys.

<3

Ok Char, i'll PM you them though coz my legs are HORRID and i CBA to put tights on :rofl:

I can't get over how excited I am, I'm gonna be so broody and want to run off with all the babies :rofl:

ah char#2 stop putting yourself down.

honestly i know i keep saying it but youll change your mind when you see alfie lol..hes such hardwork at the moment lol.

<3

Defo won't! I'll want to keep them all! :lol:

Na night!! Char get some credit! I need some BnB texting pals :)

Hi Jacey, yeah about 10.30 at millies cookies in new st station (one by the barriers) Have no idea what you look like so you'll have to explain what you're wearing and what colour your pushy is :) What's your LOs name? x

Lol i'll be easy enough to spot, my LO is LOUD !! I'll probz be wearing leggings long top & cardi, blonde hair, my daughter is called Zaylie she is 17 months & a diva ! Erm pushchair is a choc and cream loola, I have no idea what anyone looks like either but we will be a buggy parade !! x

Ahh that's it! I couldn't remember the spelling and was too lazy to go back :blush: How old are you hun? :flower:

PM me your number if you want hun & i'll text you on the day? Awwww, May i also run off with her and keep her? :rofl: xx

Zaylie is a lovely name, i've not heard it before. What's the meaning? We have a colourful pushchair :D

Ahh that's it! I couldn't remember the spelling and was too lazy to go back :blush: How old are you hun? :flower:

PM me your number if you want hun & i'll text you on the day? Awwww, May i also run off with her and keep her? :rofl: xx

Lol I know this is a HUGE thread !! Im 33 so probz the oldest but deffo not the wisest haha !! Will PM u my number thanks hun & and yeah ur more than welcome to keep Zaylie, was considering ebay lol x

Zaylie is a lovely name, i've not heard it before. What's the meaning? We have a colourful pushchair :D

Aww thank you, Im not sure of the meaning to be honest several sites refer to different meanings but I just liked the name it was different but not too wacky !!

Yaaaaay :ninja: & it's officially this week! haha. Aww that's cool Jacey I'm the youngest, we can be buddies :thumbup: I love the name Zaylie it's different but really nice :) I have a common name and there's always atleast another (Charlotte-xo ;))

I lay in bed trying to remember everyones names :lol:

lol In every class i was ever in at school and college garunteed there'd always be another charlotte :dohh:

<3

Lol I know this is a HUGE thread !! Im 33 so probz the oldest but deffo not the wisest haha !! Will PM u my number thanks hun & and yeah ur more than welcome to keep Zaylie, was considering ebay lol x

I'm 33 in January so not far behind you love :haha:

lol In every class i was ever in at school and college garunteed there'd always be another charlotte :dohh:

<3

Oi missus - how rude of you to post on here today and not on thread killers! I know I haven't either but I've not been online. And anyway it's my thread and I'll neglect it if I want to :rofl:

<3

Oi missus - how rude of you to post on here today and not on thread killers! I know I haven't either but I've not been online. And anyway it's my thread and I'll neglect it if I want to :rofl:

:rofl: well i just thought id take you all by suprise wait and see if anyone posts and if not sneak and kill that thread once and for all :ninja: lol
Ive just thought though if someone did kill it wed have nowere just to all chat :cry:

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"