The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

Hello girls! I'm so excited not at home tonight but will try to keepup on phone xx

I don't know what to take for Connor's dinner :/ He won't eat puree, and I don't dare give him an ella's kitchen because we've just kicked that habbit!

I don't know what to take for Connor's dinner :/ He won't eat puree, and I don't dare give him an ella's kitchen because we've just kicked that habbit!

Im taking alfie sandwiches, and just some fingerfoods like organix carrot sticks, rice cakes with homous and a biscotti. Its hard 'cus BLW's so friggin messy lol
Are you getting on the 9:36 Rhio do you fancy meeting outside the train station and walking to the platform together, im so crap at getting trains atleast with you there i know ill be getting on the right one :dohh: :lol:
<3

Yeah good idea! I'm awful too, so if we're together, at least we wont be lost in some random place alone :haha:

Yeah good idea! I'm awful too, so if we're together, at least we wont be lost in some random place alone :haha:

:haha: honestly im crap i once tried to go to birmingham and ended up in manchester so im quite nervous lol.
What time do you rekon you'll get to the train station

<3

er I'll check what bus I'm getting and let you know :thumbup:

I got on the train to Liverpool Lime Street! And I go to Birmingham quite a lot :rofl: I hav to catch it by myself :( Lisa you better be waving banners at me :rofl: x

Is DJ987 not coming does anyone know?? I dont think shes been on for ages has she.

<3

ITS TOMORROW EEEEEK :dance: exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited

<3

Tomorrow ahhhhhhh! Tonight when we all go to bed we can say see youtlmorrow :rofl: eeeeee excited excited excited!

Char I think it's me, you, Anna, Rhi, Lisa, jacey, nat, Danielle, pix & if I'm missing anyone they need common because I can't remember.. Is CeriB still coming??? x

is danielle still coming then, its just shes not posted on the thread since last week :shrug: hope shes coming.

<3

I'm not sure but people need to post because I don't wanna leave anyone behind at the station if we think that's everyone lol.. We need a register! :rofl:

You excited still char #1? still don't know what I'm wearing xx

Im really excited now :happydance: I got a dress from dorothy perkins last week not for tomorrow but because i just wanted it :lol: but i dont know now :wacko: I think i might chuck my wedges on though and take flats in my bag :thumbup:
Im just excited to pick a star fish up :rofl:
and ive never been to a sea life centre before :shock: eeek!!

<3

Are we gonna go and see happy feet? & char the two chars can hold starfishes together :rofl: I'm so excited once I'm hope I'm gonna find something to wear, I don't own a long dress, there all above knee length.. Ergh haha! So so excited! & Lisa I'll be texting you like mad tomorrow! :) eeee there's a soft play aswell if anyone interested haha x

hey guys just booked my train ticket, is there an even or odd number of people going because if it's odd then I'm gonna have noone to share 2 4 1 with and i might book my sealife ticket online as can't afford full price! :(

We don't even know how many people are coming cause some people haven't commented on here for ages :(

PM me your number Nat hun :)

exciting news, i think i've decided but it's abit short and i'm not sure it suits me, i'll upload a pic! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->