The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

blah i can't choose :dohh: i've just put my shorts on and a floral top, but think i'd be uncomfortable with my flabby legs :dohh:

upload a pic!!

nat-i dont mind paying full price so you can go halves with someone if theres not enough so everyone can go halves :thumbup:

<3

blah i can't choose :dohh: i've just put my shorts on and a floral top, but think i'd be uncomfortable with my flabby legs :dohh:

oi!! get your legs out im sure there lovely.

(meant in a non pervy way ofcourse :lol: )

<3

Ok i decided on my jeans :dohh: i'm gonna roast because i don't like getting my arms out either :rofl:

i'm wearing dark blue (ment to be skinny, little bit baggy :lol:) jeans, and a blue vest with a black lace vest over the top and my black cardi, mmmm i sound so summery :dohh: x

I THINK I'm wearing leggings, denim shorts and a white top with navy stars....but I'll probably change my mind. Looks like we might have our picnic after all! I'll try and find time to bake some cakes at some point today

ill buy us some cakes from tescos :haha: any allergies ladies.

Im also bringing lots of finger foods for alfie like ellas kitchen cookies, organix carrot sticks and sandwiches so all babies welcome to share. although they may have to fight him for the carrot sticks because he loves them lol.

<3

char it sounds lovely i wish i could pull off a vest top lol

<3

Daphne went through a phase of about a week of eating NOTHING but carrot puffs, I've had to lay down a ban!

I can't :rofl: that's why i'm wearing my black cardi ;) and probably my leopard print bag!!
Aw yay, shall I bake something? I'm not sure how i'd get them there but :thumbup:

I'm not allergic to anythng unless they are penicillin cakes :rofl: Eeee, girls i'm so excited! 22 hours we'll all be with each other :)

& Lisa, if you text me in the morning what you & dafs are wearing then i'll look out for you, i've got Char's number (you got credit? so you can tell me where you all are etc) and i've got Nats..

Anyone want me to bring anything specific? didn't get moneys or time to do my idea but maybe next time.. i pulled everything out my suitcase looking for something to wear now i'm putting it all back in haha..

errrrrrrm anything we haven't covered in this thread? & if anyone wants to hold their LO i don't mind pushing the buggy, that's what I did when I met Emma & told her how easy her buggy is to push :rofl:x

mmm penicilin cakes lol :munch:

lisa- alfie went through that stage lol but hes much better now hes managed to overcome his obsession hes not as bad as he was anyway :lol:

I think i might just get some of those pretty cupcakes you see in tescos or a smallish big cake for us all to share :thumbup:

char i bet you change your mind again tomorrow or tonight lol

<3

A smallish big cake :winkwink: :rofl:

i'm going to attempt to make some cupcakes when the scary man in a van has moved from the front of my house, I'm not gonna answer! :tease:

& I won't i've promised myself i'm wearing that now, no changes. It's on the end of my bed looking at me :rofl:

lol i bet you a fiver that you dont end up wearing it !!

smallish big cake lol you know what i mean dont you like not a cupcake but not like a birthday cake an inbetweeny cake :haha:

nat- what station are you getting the train from.

<3

i won't!!! :lol:

you owe me a fiver ;) yeah, thought i'd be awkward and pick you up on it :) about to make some cupcakes, so if they come out ok i'll bring them, but will they get manky in my bag? :/x

made some purple vanilla chocolate cupcakes, if they turn out ok i'll bring them :)

Right I have made some chocolate peanut butter cookies, will try and get around to making something plane-ish too. Now's the difficult part - trying to stop OH from scoffing them all when he gets home from work :dohh:

lol i bet you a fiver that you dont end up wearing it !!

smallish big cake lol you know what i mean dont you like not a cupcake but not like a birthday cake an inbetweeny cake :haha:

nat- what station are you getting the train from.

<3
Burton hun :)
And aww thanks about the tickets thats so sweet are you sure?:hugs:

I'm more bothered about picking out Emily's clothes than my own haha. I just always chuck whatever on :S

I'm going to be so broody :( :haha:

Nat, did you get my text hun? x

My little dude has a bit of a sniffly nose, i don't want any babies/kids to catch it. It's not bad but do you mind if we still go? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->