The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

I can't answer that coz I have no LO but what station you coming from hun? & do you want my number x

DJ can't go - I messaged her on fb and heard back from her yesterday but not had chance to post xx

lol i bet you a fiver that you dont end up wearing it !!

smallish big cake lol you know what i mean dont you like not a cupcake but not like a birthday cake an inbetweeny cake :haha:

nat- what station are you getting the train from.

<3
Burton hun :)
And aww thanks about the tickets thats so sweet are you sure?:hugs:

Which one are you getting love? I'm catching the 09.48 from Burton xx

Ahh, idk if Ceri is coming either :shrug: x

lol the let downs :rofl:

nat ofcourse i dont mind :thumbup:

Ive been to tescos and bought...wait for it..hellow kitty cupcakes :haha:

<3

HELLO KITTY?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

do you know how much i love you right now?

I was nearly able to come but then the woman at the checkout went and put my shopping through twice :dohh: lol

Are you joking? :cry:

stupid stupid woman!!!!

Nope she said oh it hasn't worked so did it again and it worked, went into morrisons after to get some other things and had my card declined but luckily had enough money on me was still embarrassing though.

can buy when we're there I think, I am because i don't have much money to be honest with yas xx

Who was I sharing tickets with? :wacko: I cant rememberrrrrr :dohh:
Char I'll be in Derby for 8.30 btw :)

I'm sharing with Anna :)

I've got leave mine at 8.30 too Rhi (i know the Char wasn't to me but reminded me :lol:) gotta' drop my brother off at my nana's, then get into town, walk to the station, find the platform (ahhh :() get on & the walk down to Millies Cookies to meet Lisa & Dafs then you lot will be arriving :thumbup:

Am I going halfs with you aswell Suz? x

rhio- :thumbup: Ill meet you outside the station then chick. Whats your number do you want to PM me and then ill text you mine in the morning i should have credit then lol

<3

yeah will do :)

I haven't made brownies! Oh jeeeeez. Tesco's it is, first thing tomorrow :(

Can't waiiiit. I'm not touching no fishies though :haha: Don't care if they're safe and harmless, I don't want to get sucked by their suckers :blush:

Rhi me & char will hold them for you :winkwink: if you've got noone to go halves with, you can go halves with Suze? x

Why don't we see how many turn up and then just split all the vouchers? Saves confusion over who is going halves with who lol.

I haven't had time to make any of my infamous chocolate chip cupcakes unfortunately! I've had to gut the house ready for my busy week then had my friend and her little boy over for the afternoon.

I'm going to buy lunch from somewhere in Brum - I don't have the space on the buggy to carry loads of stuff with me.

Oh and is there a shoezone anywhere close to where we are going? I need some new flip-flops because mine have broken :cry:

ive cheated and just bough mine lol..ive got some snacks for the babies who are eating solids if it saves anyone packing them organix carrot sticks, sweetcorn rings, stacks of sticks things lol and some ellas kitchen cookies :thumbup:

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"