The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

Cadbury world down road from me :)

I use to go to the shop to get chocolate lol!

lol you should come along thats if we ever get a set date :lol:

<3

If going be 18th august onwards i cant im moving either 19th or 22nd, otherwise i would have certainly tried :)

I don't know if we've already tried this but what about, like...10th or 11th of august? Earlier in the month so money might be better,before me and CRW go back to school...before hols...?

I know it's close to the derb meet but i don't mind seeing you girls twice in a week.. we'll just make the 8th a cheapo one?

I can't do the 12th though as will be running round preparing for em's naming ceremony! :p

To be honest anytime this month is going to be a struggle moneywise because Fran is in dire need of bigger clothes so we will be going on a spree soon. I'm sorry ladies but please don't change the date on my account - you won't miss me that much and I'm going to see most of you on the 8th and 22nd anyway (sorry char #2 :()

I'm gonna say I'm out until after the 24th August - saves me getting my hopes up only for me to not be able to go. Sorry ladies xx

I'm not going to be able to go this month :sad1: What with owing my mum £400 (apparently :saywhat: ) and needing a new pushchair, I'm skiiiiiiint :( Sorry xxx

oh no can you still come to the derby meet on the 8th hun.
Ive just realised how many meets there are this month actually :dohh: I think it might be best if i give it a miss this month but maybe the month after we can try and sort something out, after all my efforts of trying to get everyone else to come lol I think itd just be abit much going to birmingham aswell after the two meets at derby, alfies got a hospital appointment on the 25th, drs appointment on the 29th :cry: really sorry everyone. Hopefully we can try and arrange something that suits everyone :thumbup:

<3

Defo coming to the 8th! I neeeeeed you guys to feed me chocolate and have a laugh with the gorgeous babies to take my mind off The Dickhead :haha:

How about I make you a special batch of my chocolate chip cupcakes - would that make you feel better??

It'd make me feel better :rofl:

its cheaper to get to derby and not as far but i wouldve loved to gone to birmingham again. Theres always next time :thumbup:

<3

Omg Annaaaaa I'd actually love you forever and ever and ever. And ever.

Don't worry girls, we'll do a meet whenever anyone can do it.. Probably wont be til' Dec for me though or next holiday.. x

What if we arranged one for the October hols? I have to stick to school holidays from september :blush: Then we got time to saaaave.
Aaand, it will be like 2-3 weeks till Connor's and Alfie's birthday's :dance:

Ah okay! I'll have to get them both pressies :happydance: when's the oct half term? xx

I think it's the week before halloween :)

Oooh! Omg we should do a halloween meet! :lol: It's a Monday and the babies could all dress up :haha:

Omg yeeeeah :dance: I want Connor to be a pumpkin :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"