The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

Hi ladies , I used to get the train regular into birmingham new street with my pram and never had to collapse it. I used to push it up against the door out of peoples way and never had any problems. I even had the guards helping me :haha:

I'm crazy busy til the middle of August & that date is fine with everyone else - really don't worry I shall have my Lottie cuddles at some other time!!

Okay mummy :hugs:

Girlies, if the sea life centre meet goes well do you want to organize another one to do something else? :lol:

Ceri, course you can hun! What's everybodies name?

Fabby & DJ i don't know yours :blush: I'm Charlotte x

oooh i live in birmingham, i know i'm pretty much a loner on here but me and daphne would love to come, we have a few 2 for 1 vouchers too if anybody is interested? :flower:

Sure Lisa!

Girls, you'll definately have to wear name badges or something because I won't remember anyones names :(

what times we thinking? I'll put em on first page & meeting points so new people can see clearly, i'm the only person without a baby! :rofl:

If you buy an off-peak day return it's only £10.50 from Burton. But you can only take the pushchair on the train if it folds in one piece. I'm not farting around taking the seat unit off and emptying the basket - I mean how do they expect me to do that and hold a 5 month old????

I wouldn't worry i've been on plenty of trains with the pushchair and not had any problems, they usually have fold up buggy/wheelchair spaces

what time's everyone thinking of meeting up because then i can check what train annas on and get on that one at derby before she gets on at burton :thumbup:
these are my train times.

09:06 DBY > 09:53 BHM 0 0h 47m info Derby (DBY) to Birmingham New Street (BHM)
£15.80

Std Class Anytime Day ReturnFlexible ticket with no time restrictions on when you can travel. Valid on Any Permitted route
Return same day. Refundable.
1 Adult at £15.80 £15.80
£15.80

£36.00

First Class Anytime Day ReturnFlexible ticket with no time restrictions on when you can travel. Valid on Any Permitted route
1 Adult at £36.00 £36.00
£36.00

09:27 DBY > 10:07 BHM 0 0h 40m info Derby (DBY) to Birmingham New Street (BHM)
£15.80

Std Class Anytime Day ReturnFlexible ticket with no time restrictions on when you can travel. Valid on Any Permitted route
1 Adult at £15.80 £15.80
£15.80

£36.00

First Class Anytime Day ReturnFlexible ticket with no time restrictions on when you can travel. Valid on Any Permitted route
1 Adult at £36.00 £36.00
£36.00

09:36 DBY > 10:24 BHM 0 0h 48m info Derby (DBY) to Birmingham New Street (BHM)
£13.70
Std Class Off-Peak Day ReturnFlexible ticket valid on off-peak trains only. Valid on Any Permitted route
1 Adult at £13.70 £13.70
£13.70

£14.80 close £15.80 Std Class Anytime Day ReturnFlexible ticket with no time restrictions on when you can travel. Valid on Any Permitted route
1 Adult at £15.80 £15.80
£15.80

£36.00

1 Adult at £36.00 £36.00
£36.00

09:53 DBY > 10:27 BHM 0 0h 34m info Derby (DBY) to Birmingham New Street (BHM)
£13.70
Std Class Off-Peak Day ReturnFlexible ticket valid on off-peak trains only. Valid on Any Permitted route
1 Adult at £13.70 £13.70
£13.70

£14.80 close £15.80 Std Class Anytime Day ReturnFlexible ticket with no time restrictions on when you can travel. Valid on Any Permitted route
1 Adult at £15.80 £15.80
£15.80

£36.00

1 Adult at £36.00 £36.00
£36.00

10:06 DBY > 10:53 BHM 0 0h 47m info Derby (DBY) to Birmingham New Street (BHM)
£13.70
1 Adult at £13.70 £13.70
£13.70

1 Adult at £15.80 £15.80
£15.80

£36.00

1 Adult at £36.00 £36.00
£36.00

10:28 DBY > 11:10 BHM 0 0h 42m info Derby (DBY) to Birmingham New Street (BHM)

<3

I'll check my times when I'm home, on way to sunbed.. Do you wanna PM your number char #2 so we can discuss tehe xx

The 09.36 from Derby is the cheapest one for Char#1 and DJ and it's the cheapest for me too.

My name is Danielle :)

I'm confused about all these train times :rofl:

I will probably drive in so can be there whenever!

My name is Danielle :)

I'm confused about all these train times :rofl:

well.......you know alfreton trainstation its £35 for a return ticket to birmingham and wed have to get on at chesterfield i think and get another one :wacko:
at derby trainstation its £15 for a return and we dont have to change over.
I could get ash to give us a lift there if you want or we could catch the bus its up to you. i hate trains they confuse me :cry:
<3

I will probably drive in so can be there whenever!

are you and fabby coming to derby train station then and not getting on at burton hun.

<3

Did you quote the wrong post?? :dohh:

I will be getting on at Burton because it's only £10.20. If I got on at Derby I would either have to catch 2 buses or pay for car parking and then £15 for a ticket lol.

theres a 09.41 one for me to get to birmingham new street for 09.58??

Are we all gonna meet at the barriers? Well where you come through from the platforms?? Because theres a Millies Cookies right next to the nearest entrance barrier and I can stand there to wait for you's all! xx

I will prob drive straight to birmingham as I live in Telford so opposite side of west mids. If anything, I can go to Wolves and train in from there.

If you train it from wolves, you can get it with me hun & get it from there, then if you have to put your pram down i can help or w.e?? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->