The Midlands Meet Up Girlies! (Was Sealife/Cadbury World Meet)

And I'd be up for a trip to brum, as long as I've got enough notice to save for it x

I can only do weekends and school hols from now on...poor mee! :'(

Nat I can't believe your avatar is a picture from the last Brum meet! How diddy do Emily and Alfie look?

Me too Nat! :hugs:

Hopefully we'll sort something?? I'm crap at these things :rofl:

And me! How about we do a christmas market meet?

Nat I can't believe your avatar is a picture from the last Brum meet! How diddy do Emily and Alfie look?

I know it's just so beautiful I can't bear myself to change it. Such a nice memory too. Char made it, thanks so much hun! :cloud9: <3 :hugs:

Christmas Market meet sounds good as long as it's in hols ;) My OH might tag along though he's a christmas junkie :S :shrug: But might come with you guys and get him to meet us later or summat. :) x

I was actually in Birmingham today! :haha:

Somebody throw some dates about! xxx

Hey weren't we supposed to be organising a Derby meet first - you brummies can't get away with it that easily lol!

Never saw your reply Lisa! Sorry :dohh:

Any date that's half term or a weekend :)

I'm excited for the christmas market! xxx

Hi Girls!

:wave:

I hope you don't mind me jumping in on this thread. I'm Kirsty, 28 and am a first time mum to Anabelle. She was born on 12th July. I live in the Midlands and would love to come along to a get together … if you have space for 1 more!

Thanks,
Kirsty

I'm not going to be able to afford anything til the new year and possibly not until February/March time because it's Fran's birthday end of January and we've not decided if we are having a party yet :(

Hi Kirsty :wave:

Nothing's going on ATM but it will be when everyone can afford it.

Miss you girlies & the babies! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->