• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

Resisting all temptation to go shopping! There's nothing else to do really.. We might go for a walk on the beach later when Cam gets back from his parents house.

Today...straightening the house (still unpacking from Disney! :blush: ) and awaiting a visit from you-know-who. I'm not very anxious about it. I'm not not looking forward to it if that makes any sense :haha: I'm sort of ambivalent. It's helped to have a major break on weekdays too.

I had a dream that I was about to have a 3-way with DH and one of my guy friends from college! :shock: Then I woke up :brat:

I woyld always wake up before the good part of the dream:winkwink: so annoying!

I hate when you wake up during good dreams!

Hope your visit is drama free today!

Walked around costco for over an hour, does that count as cardio?

Thx:) i hate going to gym with a capital H! And working out at home is almost impossible! When oh when do i have a chance to work out?:haha:

Meli, that's definitely a workout! Did you buy anything? Carrying stuff would have made it an even better workout.. just saying. :haha: My reasoning for buying lots of things!

Ugh! I hate waking up from nice dreams too! Stupid brain, never letting us have any fun :haha:

I'm organising a suprise party for my OH's 30th next weekend and I'm soo excited I can't sleep! How am I going to go the whole week without telling him?! Any of you ever done a suprise party for OH/DH? This is torture not being able to mention it!

I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret! I'm not good at keeping things a surprise.

Im HORRIBLE with secrets! Hope you can hold it in:)

I did one for DH a couple of years ago, I kept the secret really well, but the day of, our 'cover' friends said one wrong thing and he suspected, but at that point... who cares! Being surprised is great, but the thought of it and the extra effort it takes, I'm sure your OH will be very happy whether you slip up or not.

This milf is up at 3 am because her baby wants to talk and play:dohh:

Kiwi hope the surprise party goes great!

Meli sorry to hear Evan is keeping you up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->