• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

Hi ladies! Not feeling terribly MILFY. I'm feeling quite pregnant, complete with daily baby kicks (the one great part about being pregnant), sciatica twinges, and bloody nose, and just wanting to read a good book or snuggle with Fumfy. I'll get my MILF groove back eventually I think.

Oh youll get it back! Have you been feeling more ummm how do i put this? Horny! When i was preg with the girls sex was off the table, but when i was preg with evan i felt pretty sexual....... Not sexy, just sexual! All that testosterone!

:haha: meli! From what I can remember that phase lasted for about 3 days for me, 2 of which Cam was away!

And matata, you'll be back to your MILFY self in no time! Don't worry!

I keep having erotic dreams, but when I'm awake, I don't feel sexy at all :)

I had some pretty strange erotic dreams :haha: I actually really miss having them. Dreaming was so much better when I was pregnant!

Hehe pregnancy hormones, I had some weird dreams when I was pregnant :haha:

I never felt sexy, just wanted sex all the time! (not that we had it mind you, i just couldnt stop thinking about it:blush:)

I never felt sexy, just wanted sex all the time! (not that we had it mind you, i just couldnt stop thinking about it:blush:)

I'm the same way this pregnancy. I think/dream about it all the time but have no desire to actually do it. Too much work involved :rofl:

I hope so! Don't get me wrong, I'll be happy with either sex as long as they're healthy but I'd really love another boy.

Team blue rules! I really want another boy! We have Jameson picked out for our future son, but nothing for a girl. What are we going to do if we have all girls next? One of them is going to have to be Jamesontina or something..

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks team blue rules. I have a friend that has two little girls and she keeps telling me she hopes this one is a girl, even though she knows I want another boy. I want to beat her :grr: :haha:

Jamesontina :haha:

Ellie:rofl:

So how long after a vasectomy can my man get it on? This milf wants some:rofl:

Oh my Meli! Hope hubby is healed and up for indoor sports soon! :haha:

I adore my little girl but am looking forward to having a blue bundle also.

Does anyone have any interesting plans this weekend? Not much here is going on. My mom is having a quick surgery today to remove some uterine fibroids. She's there right now actually, and will be home by the afternoon. I want to visit, but she's had the flu really bad. I only got my flu shot yesterday, and I think it takes a week or so to become effective. And Ani has had her flu shot, but still, I just don't want to expose her or Bobby to the flu knowingly. Unavoidably is a different thing. Anyhoo, I hope she has a minimum amount of discomfort. When she's over the flu, I will definitely visit.

Hope your mom's surgery goes well! I don't blame you for staying away for a bit. Don't want anyone getting sick.

No big plans for us this weekend. We're going shopping tomorrow to get Owen ready for winter - coat, boots, shoes (since he actually walks now :happydance: ). Other than that, I'm hoping for a nice, quiet weekend.

Hope your mom gets better soon! Youre right, avoiding the flu is the best thing:) we will all be getting the flu shot soon except for evan, he has to wait until dec or jan. Open house planned for sat and a playdate for B. have to do some shopping as its Bs bday soon, and Ds bday is on the 7th:)

Does he have to wait because he's so little?

Have fun!!

Yeah, they wont give it to him until hes six months:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->