• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

Hopefully! She's extremely involved with her religion so it remains to be seen.

Congratulations to your cousin HM :flower:

I am glad I came on here with a full tummy :haha:

they so do! i was worried at first having a boy, but now i LOVE it!

The word love and an infinity symbol. Next one will be little mans initials/name or something to represent him, but I haven't quite decided what I want. OH is also getting void put over his ex's name :haha: but I'm happy as I hated looking at it! And in the near future he'll also get something for Raffy & I.

I would love to get a tattoo but I'm a total wimp when it comes to needles. Everyone says it's not that bad but there's just no convincing me. Make sure you post pics!

I'll definitely post pics!

And it doesn't really hurt that much. I have a small one on my foot already and it just felt like a scratching, burning sensation. Then towards the end it was almost ticklish!

It really depends on where you get it, some areas are more or less painful than others. I have 5 and they got increasingly painful as I went, but that being said not as bad as childbirth. :) And they are addictive once you start.

I have tattoos on my back. Lower back i.e. tramp stamp area is a dragonfly my best friend designed for me (she's quite an artist) and mid back has kanji for strength, courage, and success. I hired a Japanese translator so that I wouldn't inadvertently tattoo the Japanese word for "pubes." :haha:

Im too scared to get a tattoo done. I hate needles!

I hate needles too, which is kind of funny! I always look away when my blood is being drawn!

so that I wouldn't inadvertently tattoo the Japanese word for "pubes." :haha:

:rofl:

As lovely as my hunter wellie boots are, my feet are killing me! Been up since 5.30am and walked for about 8 hours non stop! Yikes. The 2 kids we brought up to the ploughing were also VERY irritating. OH threatened to dump them on the side of the road to find their own way back and thankfully they shut up after that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->