• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

Aha. I vaguely remember that about Fumfy as well. (mommy brain)

Hopefully hell still be protected if the rest of us get it:)

Ive lost another pound! So im now 158:):) so excited! My pants are almost falling off!:yipee:

Yay Meli! I found the weight you lost :haha:
:rofl:

Go Meli!!!

Went for a walk on the beach this morning. Then decided I'd go for a cycle after lunch. Tomorrow OH is going to get me going with some hook and jab pads and the punch bag. He's a great motivator! :bodyb:

Thx guys:blush: i dont know how im doing it....but ill take it:haha:
Ellie, thats excellent:)

Just finished my boxing workout. Got to use OH as a human punch bag, yeahhhh! :bodyb:

:haha: @ using oh as a punchbag!

Someone seems to be sending me lots of lbs too. I'll be kicked out of this milf thread if I carry on :rofl:

lol no way to get kicked out :haha:

It's extra challenging to be milfy while pregnant. Unless your guy is into that kind of thing :haha:

My oh will be presented with the challenge of helping me go into labour when (fingers crossed) I get to full term :haha: I don't envy him :rofl:

Oh, man was totally turned on by my preg body:wacko: but then again when isnt he?:rofl:

Btw lost another half pound, 157.5:dance:

Woot, go Meli!

I'm going to do some form of workout today, whenever I get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->