• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

I also can't stand blood tests and other types of needles, but a tattoo doesn't feel like a needle at all..

Honestly depending in the place you get it, tattoos are no where near as painful as getting an iv!

Yeah I think the IV was worse than the spinal when Fumfy was born to be honest. My stupid hand hurt for a week after!

Oh so did mine! And my veins kinda blew up! It hurt soooo bad! The only reason the spinal hurt was because the contractions wouldnt stop!

The IV was horrible! I had a hard bit in my hand for about a week afterwards as well, as if a bit of the needle had snapped off in there!:wacko:

I'm having blood drawn in about 40 minutes! Fun glucose test!

10 minutes now.

I brought a book with me, but I have zero attention span.

Good luck with your glucose test! I have my chromosomal defect test today (to check for Downs and trisomy 13 and 18). Not looking forward to it!

I opted out of the downs testing etc, i seriously didnt want to know if something was wrong!

I'm hoping to opt out of the gd test this time around, I really don't want to go sit in a hospital and I can just have dh test my blood sugar.... we'll see if my doctor is ok with that.

Fx your test goes well!

Bubble bath on the agenda for tonight. :)

Busy with the kids today! Oh and shopping!

Babysitting, cleaning and then an afternoon of slacking :haha:

Think we all had a busy Friday! Lazy weekend in store for me I think

Me too! Going try my best not to spend much money:dohh:

My husband has taken Holly out to the park, so I'm just catching up on Coronation Street! :happydance:

Hope everyone has a good weekend! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->