• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

Hi ladies :wave:

Can I join all you MILFs?

I was a size 8 pre pregnancy, and am now a size 6... And feeling the hottest I have ever felt :happydance:

x

Hi Becky and welcome! :hi:

Wow you've done great, I'm jealous!!

Hello Becky :wave: You are doing great by the sounds of things :D

Welcome Becky!

A size 6?! You definitely deserve the title of MILF! :haha:

Thanks for welcoming me!

Its not been easy... but I am finally feeling good about my body!

The stretch marks are the only thing I am not happy about, along with the saggy boobs.

And although I am a size 6, I have a slight over hang above my c section scar, and some wobbly skin. are crunches the only way??

I have added a very unflattering photo of my "over hang" taken just now...

Attachments

• 2013-10-15 20.17.20.jpg
    2013-10-15 20.17.20.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
I have ten years on you Becky so rest assured you look way better than I do :) After the baby is born I'm going to start running. Maybe. :)

I have ten years on you Becky so rest assured you look way better than I do :) After the baby is born I'm going to start running. Maybe. :)

Thank you for your kind words.

And... Wooop!! I have a friend on BnB :happydance:

I've never been running in my life! I can just about run on tread mills, but put me out in the fresh air to run and I'm knackered! What is with that!?

x

Becky, you look great!

I have eaten my weight in food these past few days. I swear I'll workout tomorrow!!

Becky, you look great!

Thank you! I just don't know how to get rid of my saggy skin?!

If I am honest, you ladies are the first people to see my naked belly since pre pregnancy!!! I am a single mummy, and no man has been there in over a year, so its nice to hear good things about it, as up until now I have been the only one to judge! TBH, I'm pretty happy with the way my body looks in clothes, but I still get a little shock when I see myself naked!! Even in a swimsuit, it looks ok, its just that bloody over hang!!

x

Running for 2 minutes... Zombie like movement for the remainder :haha:

I have that saggy bit if skin too on my belly. I've been trying to do crunches/sit ups, pull ups, push ups etc. And it's helping me tone up!

well ladies have lost another half pound :shock: im now 157! i cant believe it! i think its all the night nursing sessions:)

welcome becky:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->