• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

Well done Meli :D you are doing great.

I have no idea how I am doing, haven't weighed myself in ages :)

Altho im liking the weight loss, this night nursing is killing me! :help:

I don't blame you. I'm not looking forward to it in January.

Hi Becky! You look great! I have that overhang too (though now it's filled in with baby :haha: ). I figure it takes it bit of time to get it, it's going to take a bit of time to lose it.

Great job on the weight loss Meli!

I havent had fast food in like over a week! Go me!:)

Yum! What are you getting?

Shoot I was supposed to throw chicken in the slow cooker earlier :dohh: Maybe we need takeout too :)

Battered sausages, chips, curry and scallops (battered potatoes).. Tasty!

I thought it only right to read all 28 pages of posts of this thread, as I am a late comer to the MILF club! And I see it revolves a lot around food!!

So it only seemed right to share!

Wed- Take away Chinese
Thurs- Roast pork
Fri- Roast chicken
Sat- Take away pizza
Sun- Roast pork
Mon- Left over roast chicken
Tue- Home made fish cakes
Today- Take away Indian

That's just one week!!

I will start my diet tomorrow... Promise!!

:shy:

Good job avoiding the fast food Meli!

I tried once. Lasted a day :rofl: I have a weakness for Taco Bell. We go every Friday. They know Owen by name :blush:

Subway knows us:blush: i LOVE wendys, arbys, you name it....im a sucker for fried foods! Pizza gives me a gut ache, but i still get it:blush:

I'm not starting any diet. :) Now that I'm having twins DH can't say s*** about what I eat. I eat well enough most of the time, but if I want cookies I'm gonna eat some cookies!

You go girl! Preg is one of the few times we are allowed as many freebies as we want:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->