• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

Good job avoiding the fast food Meli!

I tried once. Lasted a day :rofl: I have a weakness for Taco Bell. We go every Friday. They know Owen by name :blush:

I saw a Taco Bell commercial yesterday and thought of you! It also made me crave Taco Bell!

I dont know whats happenning! I weighed myself this morning....156.5! Another half pound....seems the weight is falling off right now! I think its the lack of fried foods! Im pretty happy right now! Sorry dont mean to brag, but im really not doung anything except nursing and running after the kids!

You're doing great! If it can melt off you after 3 kids, it gives us all hope :thumbup:

Brag away Meli! BF is no easy task. The last your body could do is reward you by dropping a few pounds :thumbup:

https://tikitikiblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/taco-bell-dog.jpg

Good for you ellie!

Tmi, but ive been pretty "regular" lately and i think its helped!

Hi MILFs hope your all ok?

Ive had a really bad fortnight foodwise... Feeling crappy about it. I have avoided the scales, but my clothes do still fit so i dont think its done too much damage hopefully!

I have vowed to write a shopping list and meal planner for the week, and do a food shop tomorrow (monday). I find cooking for 1 + a baby hard, and last week i didnt do the supermarket shop so ended up eating fast food. Not only is it bad for me, its bad for my purse! Making everything fresh and planning/freezing meals etc really helps, both mine and LOs health, and my finances (starting tomorrow of course!)

Have any of you ladies got meal suggestions for a busy single mummy and a finger food scoffing 9mo? Thanks x

Its ok becky, we all have bad weeks! I was being so good and then had pizza night before last:dohh:

So ladies, no :sex: since before the C U Next Tuesday incident as DH and I are still battling colds. I'm scared my lady parts are going to shrivel up from disuse.

Hoping you ladies are having much more fun :haha:

Nothing here since we found out we're having twins... I think we're both a little more scared!

Oh please! We havent dtd since Ds vasectomy! And only once since evans been born! If yours is going to shrivel up, whats going to happen to mine.....:rofl:

It hasn't been THAT long Kristin! :rofl:

OH tried to get it on this morning... He got a cold shower instead :haha:

I think I'm going to die. Mama needs a good pounding. :thumbup:

Cold shower :haha:

Nothing here since we found out we're having twins... I think we're both a little more scared!

Well at least if you have sex now, you won't get any further pregnant! He can't stick a third one in there :haha:

Oh please! We havent dtd since Ds vasectomy! And only once since evans been born! If yours is going to shrivel up, whats going to happen to mine.....:rofl:

Wait I thought you were planning birthday sex for DH! :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->