• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

Ladies, ladies, ladies.

If this is a competition on who has the longest 'dry spell', it is most definately me!

10 months!

Oh the shame :-(

X

You'll get some soon Becky, you're young and hot :)

I'm old and thought it was super hot that DH offered to clean the bathrooms today :haha:

Haha thanks! Not quite sure where im gonna find it though!

X

Just checked, it's uk.match.com

I found DH on match.com. He's 92% perfect :)

Hmmm i dont like the thought of paying a subscription to date online. Although it appears people on the well known free ones (plenty of fish *ahem*) are after one thing only! Although that one thing is what i am desperately in need of!

X

Hmm...I think I was on match for about 3 months before I met DH. Had a few dates that weren't terribly spectacular before I met him but it felt good to put myself out there. You can weed out people you wouldn't be interested in (my potential OH needed to have a college education... Or the ability to spell :haha: ) There were some weirdos on there who just wanted sex but I ignored them.

Some people misrepresent themselves but you quickly find out who's genuine.

That's really interesting! Obviously I don't think I require their services anymore, but I like hearing about real success stories! So OH is 92% perfect, eh?! Cam and I did a test thing that said we are completely incompatible :haha:

I was on POF for a few months before I met DH, it was fun, sitting at home in my pjs and getting hit on was the greatest thing ever! I went on a few dates and some ppl I'm still actually friends with today. All in all it was a great experience.

Oddly enough, DH and I met in a bar, but I found out afterwards he was also on POF but good thing we didn't meet through there. Firstly I was younger than his search criteria and secondly the pictures he posted were awful! If I hadn't met him in person first I don't think I ever would've agreed to a date! But fate intervened and with only 10 minutes before the bar closed we just happened to meet and the rest is history. :)

lol at the pics TR :haha: Glad everything worked out the way it did!

The 92% is a rough estimate I came up with :)

That's so cool that you met DH on match.com! I've always wondered if anyone had any success - now I know :thumbup:

And trust me, your lady parts aren't going to shrivel up. I just asked OH - we've only done it once since I found out I was pregnant :blush: Come to think of it, I think we've only done it twice since we've had Owen :blush: So either OH has wonder sperm or I have super eggs :haha:

It's probably your amazing eggies! Guys love to credit their super sperm though :haha:

I finally watched last week's Walking Dead. I was pleased with all the Darryl scenes :) I want to make a zombie apocalypse baby with him. You know, just to ensure the human race continuing :)

I would be willing to make a baby with him too. You know, for the good of the human race. We can share him :haha:

Okay, Mrs. Matata, you better watch this week's episode before next week! It was soooo good! Two episodes in and without a doubt, this is going to be the best season ever.

I won't spoil it, but the Michone scene - cried like a baby. You'll know what I mean when you watch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->