• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

I also would not mind making a Darryl baby.. You know, we have justified reasons.

Oh, and I thought I should add OH and I have been invited to a Halloween party, and if we go, I'm going as a walker!

There's enough Daryl to go around. We can be like sister wives :thumbup:

You'll have to share pics if you go! I'd love to see your costume!!!

Speaking of Halloween I have a party to go to and I have NO idea what to wear! Any costumes I have don't fit and I don't really feel like buying another one. Maybe I could just dress like a bum?

Fumfy has her costume but I've got nothing :haha: No ideas either. Oh, and no motivation :) I know I have a Gryffindor cape somewhere.

For Andrew I have a turtle and a lobster costume, haven't decided which one yet.

Oooh can I vote lobster? I'm dying for a picture of him in a giant silver pot :thumbup:

A lobster sounds super cute! Ive never seen the walking dead....hmmmm might have to start:)

The turtle is really cute if he is crawling and the lobster is really cute if he is standing... so it may depend on how stable he is by next week!

I can't wait for pics :)

Is it bad that I plan to recycle Fumfy's monkey costume from last year and give it to Bobby next year? :blush: Can't decide if I'm cheap or resourceful :haha:

I would probably do that if they were likely to fit the next kid a the right time of year.... and if I didn't need twice as many costumes.... I'm not a big fan of dressing twins alike all the time but I have to admit they are totally getting matching or complementary costumes for Halloween for as long as they'll let me. :)

Oddly enough I have a thing 4 onesie... that is what you get for buying used. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->