• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

You ladies make me laugh :haha: I hope our bits don't shrivel up haha :haha:

I met my OH on POF, I must say that not everyone on there is wanting one thing. Most people are but I think we are slightly different. Met over two years ago, married and have a baby. We didn't make love for the first time until a month in. Both virgins too :)

Duggar bus :haha:

Aww Zebra that's so sweet! I think you guys are perfect for each other!

That's so cool you were virgins!!

I was a giant ho. I might've slept with DH the very first night :blush:

Wow, that change was very sudden! But I like it! Didn't even have to log off for it to apply! I also think I like it.

Some of the entries are in bold print and some aren't. As I type, it goes back and forth between bold and regular. A bit wonky. But maybe it'll iron itself out.

I changed it back to the retro skin. Fewer ads!! It's at the bottom of "edit options" on the user cp.

I'm going to keep it this way, for the time being anyways.

And Kristin, just read your post! Naughty Matata!!! But I can't say I'm a saint either! :haha:

Let me rephrase that. Zero ads when you switch to the retro skin! :dance:

Ok I'm sorry, you're not ancient. If anything I'm acting like the ancient one sitting here drinking me tea watching the news doing sudoku! :haha:

I'm just kidding, I'm not sad. Being old gives me perspective :haha:

Tea sounds good right now.

My kid is still sleeping! :shock: Should I poke her with a stick? :haha:

What a sleepy head! :haha:

My kid has just fallen asleep! Off to be a MILF now :sex: rather than acting like my Grandma (MILF and Grandma in the same sentence sounds wrong on so many levels by the way). Au revoir!

:rofl: a pretty good read for the last two pages! Kristin! Youre a hornball!:haha: i was a virgin when i went my husband:blush: but i was only 19 sooooo, not to bad right?! He wasnt tho:growlmad: tho i had a few boyfriends and i guess i was a real tease!:tease:

Not sure I like this new bnb... very bright!

I was definitely a big ho.. lol. With DH we waited 3 whole weeks! And he still makes fun of me for it....

I lost my virginity just after I turned 17, which I suppose isn't too bad, but still kinda young :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->