• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

Ladies... Just checked out match.com...

£29.99 per month... Or

£59.97 upfront for 3 months... Or

£77.94 upfront for 6 months!

:shock:

No way can I afford that...

x

That is expensive... I was way too cheap for that!

And I won't say when I lost my virginity... :haha:

Not sure how much that is in USD, I can't think in Euros.

I was 20 when I lost my virginity and I've been a horny little beast ever since.

I skipped a few pages and I'm totally lost. Probably old age getting to me.

But anyway, what's this about a new BnB? Maybe it hasn't been applied to the UK version (I've logged onto BnB from both sides of the Atlantic, (including simultaneously via gotomypc.com) over the last 2 years and there were differences) or maybe I'm just so sleep-deprived that I haven't noticed some major change recently?

By the way, £30 is just under US$50

Holy crap it wasn't that expensive in 2007. I think it was closer to $30 a month back then.

I just checked, it's still around $30 a month depending on the plan. I knew I didn't pay a crazy amount of money.

https://singleparents.about.com/od/onlinedating/p/match_com_cost_profile.htm

True love for only $1 a day :)

Yay for not being the only ho! :rofl: I won't say what age I lost my virginity but it was in high school. My boyfriend and I were together for only a month when I lost it but were together until we graduated. Then I became a major ho :haha: Not really proud of it but I got it out of my system and had fun while it lasted!

I dont notice a new bnb either, but im on a tablet does that make a difference?

Ladies... Just checked out match.com...

£29.99 per month... Or

£59.97 upfront for 3 months... Or

£77.94 upfront for 6 months!

:shock:

No way can I afford that...

x

That is pretty damn expensive!

I can only see the new BnB udate on my laptop... Its very... White!! But the mobile version is the same. I have also put it back to the old version on my laptop... I hate change!!

Well i cant afford uk.match.com outrageous fees, so looks like single life a little longer for me :lol:

X

I noticed the change on my phone right away but only because I use the full site on my phone. I changed it to the retro skin. Zero ads :)

I have just changed it to retro version on my phone. It doesn't look much different but yay for no adverts :)

Especially those stupid pop ups that block the user cp!

How ya doing Bev?

Yes I love seeing the top of the screen now!

I'm doing good thanks, how are you? Hope you're all feeling better :)

DH is working from home today and hacking up his lungs :) Fumfy is great! I'm mostly better, just keep getting these weird headaches.

Glad Ani is feeling better. Hope your DH feels better soon and hope your headaches stop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->