• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

I've been getting headaches a lot lately. I'm thinking it's baby induced :shrug:

Ladies, this MILF is chatting to a guy from Plenty Of Fish!

Go free internet dating!!!! :lol:

Go Becky!

Feeling rather fat this evening, not exactly very MILFY. I've had sausage rolls and loads if carbs... Chocolate doughnuts..

I had a pizza delivered, i say its because my car is currently being fixed at the garage, more like i just couldnt be bothered to cook! Even LO had homemade pitta pizzas!

Yay for free internet dating :happydance:

@july - I've been feeling anything but MILFY lately. You're not alone!

I never really feel milfy! When i get dolled up it gets close, but that rarely happens:-( i wish i could have date night with my hubby:-(

Have fun Becky!

Right now I do not feel milfy as I want to kill my husband. Don't worry, won't actually kill him since that would screw me out of the insurance money.

Seriously Becky, enjoy it. Once you get married they blast farts at you and act like little bitches.

Though OH is more likely to fast and leave the room, or not say anything. I'd almost prefer he be a noisy faster - at least I'd know to run :haha:

My OH is one who will proudly announce when he has farted. I'm used to it though.

Haha love these last few posts!

What id give to come home to a man warming up the bed for me... With or without farts!

X

You'll find him one day Becky. You're a young, cute thing.

How did your chat with the guy on POF?

Took my five month bump pics today and after looking at my butt, felt kind of MILFY :rofl: I've been busting my ass (literally, I guess) walking 20 - 30+ miles a week for the last six months. I think it's finally starting to show.

b2.JPG

And yes, there is only one in there :haha: Don't know why or how I've gotten so big. I've done fairly well with my weight and am only up 5.8 lbs :shrug:

You look great BB :thumbup:

You're practically married anyway. When you live together and get on each other's nerves on a regular basis, it's marriage :)

You look great babybrums! I was HUGE with my second! But oddly enough felt extremely sexy:wacko:

You look fab bb!

And yeah, we're pretty much a married couple too, even though it'll probably be a couple of years before we get down the aisle. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->