• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The MILF Club!

You'll find him one day Becky. You're a young, cute thing.

How did your chat with the guy on POF?

Really good :lol: He ticks all my boxes...

Already has a child
Has a trade
In my age bracket (I wont date anyone younger than 30)
Muscles
Tattoos...

He lives 10 mins away and has suggested meeting... I just dont know!

& you look great btw!! I really envy women with baby bumps!!

X

He sounds lovely Becky!

Hope everything goes well if you do decide to meet!

Thank you Becky :flower:

Glad your chat went well! Do you have a way of looking him up, check his background? He sounds like a good fit!

Sounds good but you never can tell....good luck:)

Going to go for a run on the treadmill today, and OH and I are going to take Raffy to the pool. Hopefully when he watches him I can swim a few lengths. :bodyb:

If it gets serious B you can always do a background check just to be extra safe. I think it's $20. My aunt ended up marrying a complete psycho who told outlandish stories, and everyone was suspicious of him except for her... needless to say it ended in divorce (and a restraining order) in less than a year! I'm sure he is probably fine though! So glad you found someone to talk to, especially someone who fits what you're looking for. How old is his kid? Have you met his kid yet?

If it gets serious B you can always do a background check just to be extra safe. I think it's $20. My aunt ended up marrying a complete psycho who told outlandish stories, and everyone was suspicious of him except for her... needless to say it ended in divorce (and a restraining order) in less than a year! I'm sure he is probably fine though! So glad you found someone to talk to, especially someone who fits what you're looking for. How old is his kid? Have you met his kid yet?

Scary!

Yeah it wasn't fun.

But he appears to be long gone and no longer a threat, which is good.

Wow that is scary HM!

Be careful I say Becky, hope things go well if you decide to meet :)

Just meet in a public place for the first few times and that should be ok. Not everyone is a creeper! Hope it works out. :)

Thanks for advice ladies, i am currently on holiday in the West Country :lol: So i have suggested possibly meeting up the week i get back (eeeek!) if the text messaging doesnt fizzle out by then!

His daughter in 9 years old. The only thing i dont like, is i sent him a pic of me and my 9mo son and he said "all babys look the same"!! Aaaargg!!

Hakunamatata- Scary stuff! I dont even have his surname to Facebook stalk him! Although i would love to really suss him out... You just never know i guess...

I will be sure, if we do meet, to meet somewhere very public (bar/pub?) and tell my mum exactly where and when im going? I will get FOB to babysit so he will know if i dont make it home! (Any other advice welcome!)

X

Public place sounds good, I'm sure everything will go well :thumbup:

Keep us posted if you two meet up! :dance:

Hey MILFs!

Staying in a very rural part of Devon (West England) and a storm is forecast :-(

But, on the plus, i did a 6.8km coastal walk with LO strapped to my back yesterday. And gosh, im feeling it today!

Hope your all ok!

Hope the stormy weather isn't too bad and doesn't interfere with your plans!

Go you! That's quite the walk! :thumbup:

Wow that's a long walk in this awful weather! Well done :)

Wow! Good for you, and with lo strapped to your back? :thumbup:

Right now I'm hairy and can barely walk because of sciatic pain. Pregnancy is sexy!

Good walk B!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->