The MILF Club!

Im always hairy, the only time i shave my legs is in summer when i wear shorts.....so not that often:blush: at least i shave my pits right.....right?!

:haha: I couldn't find mine so I borrowed Cams razor to shave my pits the other day, I conveniently told him just after he had finished shaving!

Lol I've borrowed my husband's razor before now and he wasn't too happy. Men's razors are so much better though aren't they. But when we were on our honeymoon he ended up having to borrow my pink girly razor as he'd forgotten to pack his! :haha:

My husbands borrowed mine on a couple of occasions, along with my shaving cream....he smelled nice and fruity!

Lol I've borrowed my husband's razor before now and he wasn't too happy. Men's razors are so much better though aren't they. But when we were on our honeymoon he ended up having to borrow my pink girly razor as he'd forgotten to pack his! :haha:

Mine got mad too!

But I might have shaved, *ahem*, down there :haha:

I dont have the problem of ohs pinching my razor, or the convenience of borrowing his!

But, my ex from donkeys years ago, used only Gilette Fusion 5 blade, so to this day, i only use Gilette Fusion, from the male section :) Definately a better shave than even the most expensive womens razor!

Not that it comes out too often! Although slightly more now LO and i go swimming weekly!

X

Ok, Matata, shaving down there with his razor might just be pushing it :haha:

Yeah he wasn't too happy when I told him :haha: This was a while ago. It kind of was an honest mistake. He had two electric razors - one for the face, and one for everything else. I mixed them up :)

Squirting boob juice in his tea was totes on purpose though :winkwink:

See if i did give my husband boob juice, it woyld just turn him on:wacko: he sometimes has to leave the room when im nursing so he doesnt get a stiffy! Hes so deprived!

I know, i know! But wheres the time? I guess a quickie in the bathroom wouldnt be so bad!

Meli that's so cute! I have forgotten what a stiffy looks like! :dohh:

Ellie - lol!

No, a bathroom quickie wouldn't be so bad! Better than nothing!

Oh, just remembered, I may or may not have shaved a big chunk out of the back of OH's head today. He asked me just to trim the back and sides, he made a big mistake. Hopefully he won't notice it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->