The MILF Club!

If he notices maybe I could pass it off as balding? No?

:thumbup: :rofl:

I've borrowed OH's trimmer to clean up below. He doesn't mind because he doesn't like it 'untamed'. I hate when he borrows mine though to clean up his beard. He never cleans it out!

I love the winter here. I don't have to shave my pits as often :haha: I don't wear shorts so I don't have to worry about my legs. I shave from the knee down once a week so if my pants creep up, I don't look like Chewbacca :rofl:

I shave below the knees all the time :haha: I rarely have time to do the whole leg!

My hair is super blond so I've never shaved above the knee... :)

I have dark hair everywhere but pretty lucky with my upper legs. Not much grows above the knees. Or at least it's not terribly bristly like the lower leg. I don't shave above the knee during the summer unless I'm wearing a bathing suit, and even then it's not 100 percent necessary.

:sex: earlier in the week :thumbup: I told DH we have to increase our activity, especially toward the end - I need his prostaglandins to help induce labor :haha:

That and you wanna get it in while you can cuz after birth is a whole different story!

Oh im sure kristin will fit it into her busy schedule, nympho that she is! :rofl:

:devil:

I'd be happy with a daily pounding, but I'll take what I can get.

It's so much work lately though! I have to be on top, and my stupid lower back keeps cramping! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->