The MILF Club!

I wish I had half the sex drive you do! I bet OH wishes I did too :rofl:

At the moment I'm just looking forward to 8 (hopefully uninterrupted) hours of sleep :)

Date night tomorrow, first one since the summer. Will let you know how it goes!

We have an open house today....fx we get at least one person thru! Hopefully going out fir dinner tonight....but you never know with my flaky friend! Its rainy and dreary today:-( nothing planned for tom....i texted my sister to see if my nephew could come for a visit for well see if he comes:)

I think we're going to head out in a bit and do a bit of shopping. I need to get some wintery shoes. All I have are my flip flops and gladiator sandals. I swear I'm the only woman with less than a half dozen pair of shoes :haha: I think we'll go out for lunch too to celebrate my big fat A on my Eco test :yipee:

Hope your open house is a success meli! And I hope your friend doesn't flake out dinner :grr:

Good luck with the open house Meli!

BB - great job with the A!

Good luck Meli!

Babysitting overnight. Might go for a swim tomorrow.. Very exciting life I have! :thumbup:

Have a good weekend everyone!

Thanks to all of you :)

I honestly wouldnt of done it if you guys hadnt been so enthusiastic about internet dating... All my friends were a little negative, but you ladies gave me confidence. So thank you. Second date is on the cards :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->