The MILF Club!

I kept reading fried dough and thinking cookie dough (OMG doesn't that sound sinfully delicious?!). Round here they call them elephant ears, though I can't remember the last time I saw them at the fair. The big thing out here is funnel cake and cream puffs. Mmmm... deep fried deliciousness.

stop ladies! im seriously beginning to crave this stuff! i made homemade chocolate milkshakes isnt that enough?.....

I LOVE chocolate milkshakes!!! It's weird - I hate chocolate ice cream but love chocolate milkshakes. And homemade - yum!

I had a coke for breakfast, is that bad?!

Mmm, chocolate milkshakes! And coke for breakfast, very nutritious! I had two bowls of cereal, frosties and coco pops! I was a little hungry..

You all just talk about food in here, yummy food, and it makes me hungryyyyyy :brat:

Yup we are a bit food obsessed :haha:

Making beef stew and apple crisp today.

Im realky hungry right now.......CHICKEN MCNUGGETS WITH SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE..........

I love the fact this is in the dieting, weight loss and fitness section! :haha:

I just ordered a big kebab, banana milkshake & lots of poppadoms with red onions and mango chutney..

You guys fault for making me hungry :haha:

I want mc nuggets too now though :dohh:

I love the fact this is in the dieting, weight loss and fitness section! :haha:

Oh the irony :haha:

Meli, McNuggets sound yum!

Apple crisp is currently in the oven. Prepped the veggies for the beef stew. At least that'll have a load of vegetables and lean beef.

In non-food news, my cousin found out today she's having :blue:!

Congratulations to your cousin on her :blue: baby bump! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->