!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Thanks, Cleck! :friends:

I know I will get there. It's just hard, as you know. I miss feeling good about myself and my body image!

I actually am determined to do it and refuse to buy new clothes to fit me... so I am still wearing mat stuff. :haha: Actually, I have worn mat jeans since getting pg with Otter... so for 2 straight years! :rofl:

I'm 232 right now.... but only 5'1" and it's all in my tummy, well.... most of it, I've got a huge ass head too... :( Look at this big old beast here. Picture was taken at the Mini Winners Walk of Hope for Ovarian Cancer. I am Huuuuuuuuge!

My goal weight would be 130lbs, but my realistic goal weight is 160lbs for now, what I was when I met Mark. Oh wow :blush: How did this happen?

Attachments

• fatty mc fat ass.jpg
    fatty mc fat ass.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 10
I don't have a scale either, so I would only be able to update every few weeks once at my moms house, she has a nice digital one.

Tigerlady- I still wear maternity clothes too!! I refuse to buy bigger sizes. Which sucks because most of the clothes I have that are non-maternity are a size 8! EEK!! I don't think I'll ever get that small again but it's nice to have goals I guess.:rofl:

Eve- I'm off to update the front post now! It doesn't matter if you can't weigh in every week. I'll update whenever you get a chance to weigh in. :thumbup: Also, you don't look bad in that picture! I wouldn't even guess that you weigh as much as you do by looking at that.

Some haven't even came back after saying they wanted to join. :dohh: I wonder if I should keep them all in the first post. :shrug:

My tops are 2x now, and pants... well 16-18 from the plus size store, but stretchy yoga type pants are xl. Before I had my first I was only 120lbs, and I went up to 160 at end of pregnancy and down to 125 4 days PP... then went on depo provera and went up to 160, stayed there for a few years, met Mark, got the damn shot again and went up to 195 where I stayed again a few years, then went down to around 175-180 when I got pregnant with K, and from that and quitting smoking after I tell ya, boom! I blew up like a balloon.

Cleck, maybe send them a message and see if they still want to be here? :shrug:

I know what you mean about gaining loads! I was 150-155 pre-Otter -- I'm 5'9 with an athletic build, so that is actually quite skinny for me. All my pre-pg jeans are also size 8! :shock: I really want to get into them again! :brat:

You are done having kids now right TL?(I think I saw you say that in a post on here) So at least you can get down to your goal and you are good to go. I keep thinking in the back of my mind that I still want a few more kids so it is probably pointless to even try losing it all. :haha:

Yeah, I think I am done. My DH would divorce me if I got pg again. :haha: And we really can't afford it atm anyway. We have one of each and are happy. :mrgreen:

I think I would try to get down as close to your goal weight as possbile before you want to TTC again. When I got pg with DK, I was still 45 lbs above my Otter prepg weight. Then I packed it on with DK, too. Just the body type I have, I guess. :shrug: So, now I have even MORE to loose. :dohh: If I had gotten back to my prepg weight, I might have less to loose know, iykwim.

I would LOVE to be in a size 8... I seriously think about being smaller again and wow... I don't know what I would do with myself...kwim?

Yeah, might be a good idea to get as close to your goal as you can before getting pregnant with another bubs. Less to lose and you will probably feel a lot better during the pregnancy :) I am done, tubes tied here :( so I know babies or birth control won't help put it back on once it's gone, it's just the getting rid of it lol...

Yeah I hope to at least be down to 200 lbs before getting pregnant again. Which wasn't necessarily prepreg weight because I gained 20 with my miscarriage before Emma but it's my pre-Emma weight. So only 35 pounds at the most to hit that small goal. Than everything after that is just a bonus until I fall pregnant. DH isn't even home until late June so I have until than at least and I'm sure I won't get pregnant right away. It's so weird to even think about having a second kid. I get thoughts of panic occasionally about it. :haha: Women have the shit end of the stick don't we? Get pregnant, try to lose weight, get pregnant, try to lose weight. It's a vicious cycle. :dohh:

See now what I did was get pregnant 3 times, never try to lose it, now kicking myself for not trying... buuuuuut really wish I could just snap my fingers and be skinny... sound like a plan?

Oh yeahhhh lol Sounds some good to me! We should give it a go tomorrow :p

So how has everyone been doing with the holidays and eating. I weighed myself today and I am still at 156 even though my AF is well gone I guess I have some work to do to get back down to 153 and start loosing again.

I also worry about gaining all my weight back when I am pregnant again. We are going to start TTC in the beginning of June I think. Last pregnancy I didn't gain much only 20lbs it was after that I packed on the lbs. I swear BF is making me gain weight and have a harder time loosing it. :shrug:

So how has everyone been doing with the holidays and eating. I weighed myself today and I am still at 156 even though my AF is well gone I guess I have some work to do to get back down to 153 and start loosing again.

I also worry about gaining all my weight back when I am pregnant again. We are going to start TTC in the beginning of June I think. Last pregnancy I didn't gain much only 20lbs it was after that I packed on the lbs. I swear BF is making me gain weight and have a harder time loosing it. :shrug:
This.
But every time I mention it to OH, he thinks I'm just making excuses!

Well, I weighed myself this morning, because I'm about to get company for New Years, and won't likely get a chance tomorrow.
I'm up 1 lb from last weigh in, currently sitting at 144lbs.

:TL snaps her fingers:

Damn! It didn't work. I'm still fat. :dohh:

:haha:

Rose, I think some women actually do have that happen! I have much more trouble loosing weight when I am BFing then I ever did when I wasn't. And my MIL had the same problem. She BFed her youngest for 6 months and says she didn't loose an ounce until she stopped, then it just all fell off. :shrug:

I swear -- it isn't fair that most women use BFing to loose weight and it makes things harder for me!! :grr: Oh well, my babies are worth it.

I probably won't be able to weigh in tomorrow -- too much going on. So, I weighed myself this morning. 208! :mrgreen: Down 2 lbs from joining here. :happydance: And down at least 30-40 since my high. :thumbup:

Roll on New Year and new body! :dance:

Oh, and since Cleck was brave and shared her photo, I thought I would share mine, too. I don't have many of me atm because I won't let many be taken. :blush: But we did get family pics done in October. It isn't the easiest to see me in it, but you can get a general idea of my massive belly, butt and thighs. :dohh:

I'm probably down about 10 lbs since this pic, but don't really look much different yet. :nope:

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx223/TigerLady_Otter/ElkoFamilyPhotography_Birdzell_001.jpg

:nope: still fat here too... didn't work lol.

Today I had a hot turkey sandwich and a small pc of chocolate (I had to) and 1 coffee. I am hungry again and need something to munch on ... maybe some of my turkey stew...? Mmmmm

I'm a fruit-aholic when it comes to snacks. Lots of bananas, apples, and grapes. :munch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->