• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Better for you than chocolate and chips... I love those :blush:

So do I! I totally love choccie. I have to have at least a piece of it everyday. :dohh: I just do my best to force myself to not have it too much -- mostly be making it NOT available to me. If it is there, I will eat it. Full stop. :roll: I've no will power with choccie. :nope:

So here's a question for you girls. Some of you have gained a few lately. Do you want me to update the front post with the gains or just leave it until you start losing again?

TL- You look great hun!! I think we have an advantage with the height so weight doesn't show up nearly as much on us. :thumbup: Although some of my shorter friends hear my weight and they get huge eyes like I'm a giant whale but obviously there's a bit of a difference when one person is 5 foot and another is 5'8" :dohh:

Being tall definitely helps! People always think I weigh 20-30 lbs less than I actually do. :haha:

Cleckner-it doesn't matter to me. You might as well update it. I don't update my ticker every gain, only losses. But I guess if you're updating the front with my gains, it will help me be more accountable.
I'll update with a picture of me, when I get one. I want to take "before" pictures anyways.

OMG!!! I did my weigh in this morning. I am down to 229.2 lbs!!! :happydance::happydance: So I lost 5.8 pounds this week. :wacko: That's what happens when I threw up all night and day last thursday night and friday. :( I've also had no appetite most of the rest of the week. :dohh: Being sick sucks but it does wonders for weight! :haha:

:thumbup: Great Job Cleck :thumbup: I am still at 156 so I guess that will be my weight for this week :cry: Oh well next week is a new week.

Definitely hun! I'd just need to know your current weight which will also be your start weight, your goal weight, and that's it for now! Than every friday we weigh in together to see what we've lost!

Today I had some cupcake (small one lol) as we did the little give her something sweet after dinner tonight and she didn't really want it :) Some small chicken wraps and a bagel with an egg for breakfast, so not too bad... but so could be better... those bagels are sooooooooooo fatty!

Yay Cleckner! Even though you were sick, still yay for the weight loss...

Awesome thread! My start weight was 171 lbs. My current weight is 151 lbs. My target weight is 125 lbs. My plan of action is much healthier eating which I started on boxing day plus going out on Monday to get my aerobic/ street dance work out dvd as thats what works for me. X

I would love to join your group if that is ok! I really need to lose weight and i was starting my diet tomorrow weight watchers, except i'm not actuall going to the weigh in and stuff just doing it at home since i have all the books and stuff from when i joined last time. But i would love to join your group, except i'm a little nervous about saying my weight since there is like no one over 200lbs in this group.

I'm over 200 lbs!! Well over it for that matter. :haha: Don't be shy! :hugs::hugs:

Thinking on it, most of my best friends are over 200 lbs. Big girls are the most fun. I have one friend who proudly likes to tell people "if you aint 280, you aint no lady".. :rofl::rofl: It's SO funny. Smaller girls are usually so worried about how they look that they end up being no fun. IYKWIM. Just my experience of course but I'd say about 80% of my friends are big girls. :D

I would love to join your group if that is ok! I really need to lose weight and i was starting my diet tomorrow weight watchers, except i'm not actuall going to the weigh in and stuff just doing it at home since i have all the books and stuff from when i joined last time. But i would love to join your group, except i'm a little nervous about saying my weight since there is like no one over 200lbs in this group.

:hi:!
I am over 200lbs... by a good amount too :blush: I didn't want to say but figured what the hell, we are all here because we want to get our big ol butts back into shape :thumbup: I plan to hopefully follow weight watchers too, without the meetings or weigh ins. I wonder if I can gain some height from the weight I lose? :haha:

:hi:!
I am over 200lbs... by a good amount too :blush: I didn't want to say but figured what the hell, we are all here because we want to get our big ol butts back into shape :thumbup: I plan to hopefully follow weight watchers too, without the meetings or weigh ins. I wonder if I can gain some height from the weight I lose? :haha:

haha, i wish i would gain some height from the weight i loss..haha

Okay I'm pretty sure I just gained a bunch of weight back by eating about a pound of fried shrimp and cheese and crackers. :rofl::rofl: We always pig out for new years eve while waiting for the ball to drop and tonight is no exception. But I still have 2 hours before the ball drops for us. :dohh: And I feel like I am going to explode. Thank god we already weighed in this morning. :haha:

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

So tomorrow morning i will weighing my self first thing in the morning, but then i will check in with you girls on the Friday. I everyone all the best in 2011!!!

I'm back after a crazy pig out over New Years. Not good.
But I jumped on the elliptical this afternoon, despite being dead tired. I WILL lose this weight!!

I haven't weighed myself since joining as I do not have a scale but I will be out there in 2-3 weeks I believe which is good. I don't think I've dropped anything yet, but besides walking (been crappy for that) and kinect (which is soooo fun) I don't have much to do physically. I hope to see a few lbs gone. Going to start playing kinect for 30 minutes a day, and once we get the dance one, an hour! hehe

Yeah, height would really help me out right about now :p

I keep eyeing the kinect! We have a wii and a ps3 but that kinect seems so fun! I might just buy one and surprise DH with it when he gets home. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->