• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Hey Girls!! Ok so i weighed my self this morning and my starting weight is 230.2 lbs. My goal weight is to be 130 lbs, but my shorterm goal is to be 180lbs by June 1st.

So thats 50 lbs in 5 months, i know i can do it!!!

We have a Wii and a 360 now, so got the kinect to go with it. PS3 has Move or whatever... not sure what that's like, but they have stuff like Wii fit etc... too. Kinect has the biggest loser, I sooooooo want that one! Love that show, hehe.

Want2bamom- you can do it! :) Weight watchers is slow loosing, but paired with a good work out regime it can have amazing results! I've wanted to do simply for life, as it's great, has awesome results, it's very healthy for someone to do (great for diabetics) and all around a solid diet, I am just so nervous about supply issues. I should see the caloric intake and ask my doctor about it as my dad lost 100lbs in like 9 months on it, without exercise or anything (he was a carpenter) and mom lost like 60 I believe in the same amount of time with no exercise at all (desk job) and mom is diabetic (helped her sugars sooo much) and had high BP (went down). Dad had high BP and cholesterol and it both went down greatly.

hi ladies

can i join you :hi: well my starting weight is 210 pounds, pre pregnancy weight was 145 and my goal weight is 140, dont know how im gonna do it any advice on where and how to start would be appeciated

Definitely hun! I'd just need to know your current weight which will also be your start weight, your goal weight, and that's it for now! Than every friday we weigh in together to see what we've lost!

Thank you.
start weight: 13st 8
target weight:10 st xx

:flower: hi everyone im kerry 25 =) mummy to kaleb & blake xx

hiya!!

Oh god, i have been meaning to properly lose weight in the last couple of months.
ok, this is my heaviest at about 194pounds, (or almost 14 stones, and ideally want to be about 11).
cant believe i went to sainsburys today, and chocs were 70% off, picked up a few bits and put most of them back! so, kind of making a start on things.

I seriously need to join this group. Started my diet yesterday.

Does dieting effect milk supply?

I seriously need to join this group. Started my diet yesterday.

Does dieting effect milk supply?

Dieting CAN affect milk supply but it doesn't if you are dieting smart. You must not cut out too many calorie (no super low cal diets) and you must drink lots of water. Which is important for dieting anyway. Good Luck with your diet and keep us updated :thumbup:

I am also in Ontario. About an hour from London.

:wave: to the new ladies!

I'm another over 200. :dohh: Will get down, though! I was a bit bad on New Year's Eve -- had a melt sandwich from my favorite place. Ymmm..... but bad for weight gaine. :roll: Oh well. Will do better this week! :thumbup:

Question --

I've read loads that getting good sleep is also important for weight loss. Helps keep your metabolism up and such. Of course, that seems impossible with a BFing, co-sleeping, infant!! :brat: Has anyone found that lack of sleep makes it harder for them to loose weight?

I'm not sure, but it's quite possible.
I assume that my lack of weight-loss is due to my nursing, but it's quite possible that the lack of sleep is adding to the difficulties.

I could see it, lack of sleep means tired, which means usually less physical activity. :flower:

I'm in Canada too, Atlantic.

I could see it, lack of sleep means tired, which means usually less physical activity. :flower:
No to mention being too tired to make proper meals, and just grabbing whatever is easiest.
I managed to get another work out in this afternoon. I'm dying for some chocolate right now, and there's some on my counter!! I'm trying to satisfy myself with a bowl of grapes though. We'll see how that works.

I have really got to get back at it. Today I restarted weight watchers and I will begin to do my workouts again. It is just so tiring. Some times I feel so overwhelmed and like I have to be everything to everyone and its hard to keep a good house and be a good mom to LO plus workout. Hopefully tomorrow once everything gets back into routine I will get the motivation I need.

I have really got to get back at it. Today I restarted weight watchers and I will begin to do my workouts again. It is just so tiring. Some times I feel so overwhelmed and like I have to be everything to everyone and its hard to keep a good house and be a good mom to LO plus workout. Hopefully tomorrow once everything gets back into routine I will get the motivation I need.
I feel the same way some times. I feel like any time LO is playing by himself, or sleeping, I should be getting house work done. I usually use this excuse to talk myself out of a workout if I'm not particularly motivated. I cleaned up the house after the holidays, so I'm hoping to do a bit each day and keep it clean, then I'll feel less guilty about working out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->