!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Well, Emma is making me VERY frustrated lately. She won't let me work out. She wants me to hold her the entire time. :wacko: If not, she stands beside me and screams as loud as she can, continuously without any signs of stopping the screaming. :dohh: I swear this girl has the biggest set of lungs on her. I even surprised my friend who has 3 children when she heard how Emma could wail. :shock:

But, I made myself a weight loss ticker because I think it will help motivate me to see it there every day. Although, it's so depressing to see that I have over 50 pounds to lose still. :blush:

well I must have lost weight since my guts are run out of me for weeks now! god I am sick of everything I eat coming out like that and the pain in my gut! wtf is with that! i am a coalic I dont eat wheat and gluten and am always the opposite. Either way I have noticed the scales go down.

Well, Emma is making me VERY frustrated lately. She won't let me work out. She wants me to hold her the entire time. :wacko: If not, she stands beside me and screams as loud as she can, continuously without any signs of stopping the screaming. :dohh: I swear this girl has the biggest set of lungs on her. I even surprised my friend who has 3 children when she heard how Emma could wail. :shock:

But, I made myself a weight loss ticker because I think it will help motivate me to see it there every day. Although, it's so depressing to see that I have over 50 pounds to lose still. :blush:

If you want her to get used to you working out start small like 5 mins and lets her scream, and tell her mommy will be done in 5 mins... mommy will be done in 2 mins... mommy will be done in 1 min... mommys all done and now she will hold you. You may not be popular with her for a bit but eventually you could stretch the time out. It will also teach her that she doesn'tget everything right when she wants it which will be helpful later in life and once you have another baby. It really is good for them to learn screaming doesn't get you what you want and sometimes you have to wait. Good luck.

If you want her to get used to you working out start small like 5 mins and lets her scream, and tell her mommy will be done in 5 mins... mommy will be done in 2 mins... mommy will be done in 1 min... mommys all done and now she will hold you. You may not be popular with her for a bit but eventually you could stretch the time out. It will also teach her that she doesn'tget everything right when she wants it which will be helpful later in life and once you have another baby. It really is good for them to learn screaming doesn't get you what you want and sometimes you have to wait. Good luck.

That is an excellent idea! 5 minutes of screaming isn't going to hurt her! I bet after a few times, she calms right down, and lets you go longer.

I don't think I'll get a chance to weigh in tomorrow, and if I do, I likely won't get a chance to stop by here, so I did my weigh-in today. And I'm down another pound! :happydance: I'm not exactly sure how, because I ate like absolute crap this week, but I'll take it!
So now I'm 173. Cleckner, you can update when ever you get the chance. Thanks!

i just weighed myself too, as I'm not sure if i'll get on here tomorrow with all the festivities (or sleeping, since OH is home, therefore he'll have harry so I can get some zzzzzz's).
I lost a pound :happydance: I'm now 11 stone 3lbs, so 157 or something like that?

I weighed myself this morning too and I'm down! I don't know how it happened. I haven't worked out nearly at all this week. :shrug: Maybe it's bc AF left me. But I'm down to 235. Which is huge next to you girls but that means I've lost 5 lbs total now!! :dance:

:yipee: for the girls that are loosing!!! Well done!

I'm trying to be good, but I'm sooooo hungry! :dohh: I ate too much pasta for dinner last night, but was good until then.

As for hols, I'll eat a bit of everything, but try to keep my portions small and not eat after I am full. Hopefully it won't do too much damage.

I am at 156.8 right now which really sucks. I am hoping its just water weight and it will come off in the next few days. I will re-weigh myself Monday to see it is maybe because AF is still hanging around. Otherwise I am back at it hardcore starting Monday.

Well I weighed myself again this morning and I've lost .6 pounds overnight. But I've been up throwing up every half hour. :cry: I think I have food poisoning. I've had it once before and this was the same as than. Throwing up constantly and it comes out the other end too. (TMI sorry)...So every time I woke up and ran to the bathroom Emma got up and cried and followed me and just stood beside me crying. At one point she even grabbed my head and tried to pull it out of the toilet. I'm so miserable. And I have no one. My only friend here has 3 kids with one on the way and she's on bed rest. So it's just me. :cry::cry: I still don't feel well but I'm not nearly as bad but I think it's because there is nothing left in there.

So I had a loss but I'm not counting it because it's purely me being sick. I'll just stick with my weight from yesterday.

m_t- I won't add to your numbers. I have a feeling it is just AF being a bitch. Don't feel down hun. :hugs:

Hope everyone has a good christmas eve. I'll be spending mine curled in a ball sobbing. :haha:

Sounds terrible! I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

I don't even think I want to put my stats on here... lol :blush: but I do need to take off like 80lbs maybe even 90lbs... :( I kick myself for letting me get this far... between the stress of life with my son (severe ODD etc...) and quitting smoking, I've packed it on and it hasn't come off at all!!!!!!

Don't be shy hun. I gave out my stats and I'm so much bigger than pretty much all the girls in this thread. :blush: But the first step is admitting it I think and knowing that you won't always be at that weight IYKWIM. :hugs::hugs: I'm glad to see you in here! I know we wanted to lose weight together a long time ago. The girls in here are great! No judgements here. :flower:

I'm a bit late but I'd lost another 2.5lb on Friday. It will all have gone back on this week though!

Updated your stats pandv! You are getting really close to your goal weight already!! Congrats hun! :D

So at one point over the weekend I was down nearly 5 more pounds from being sick. :dohh: But I'm now back up so I need to get back into a workout routine. It's so hard to get back into it after a few days of a break. :blush:

I hope you all had a great christmas!!

Ugh. I weighed myself today, and I'm back up another 2 pounds.
I'm hoping I'll get a chance to exercise today and tomorrow, before the weigh in on Friday. Hopefully I can get rid of these pounds again!!

Well, I had weighed myself last Friday and was up to 212! :hissy: But I really tried hard over the hols and as of this morning and down to 209.

Loads of stress right now, so I don't know if that will help or hurt. Last night it helped... when all the SHTF, I felt so sick to my stomach that I couldn't eat dinner. :roll: But then I had to force myself to eat a little later, because I had practically no milk for DK in the evening! :argh:

This balancing act is hard sometimes. :sigh:

Tigerlady- I know it might not make you feel any better but I would LOVE to be down to 212 pounds. :lol: Baby steps hun. You'll get there. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->