!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Im having a bad week too :( Take aways and all :nope:

Im dreading the scales come friday! x

So I had my dinner party this weekend and weighed myself today(which is also the start of AF). And I am up to 158. How is that even possible it's like 7 lbs heavier than I was one week ago.:shrug:

Could be water retention hun :flower: x

I agree with water retention. AF is just now leaving me so I'm hoping that helps. :hugs: all around girls. Remember one bad week just means we can work harder next week to make up for it. Gotta stay positive. Although I'm feeling quite crappy. I haven't even gotten out of my pajama pants and tank top today..:blush:

I'm having a bad week as well. Just finished off some McDonalds...and feeling really guilty!
I also just started AF yesterday, for the first time since having LO. I just feel like crap.

:( :hugs::hugs: Mcdonalds sounds SO good. Don't feel guilty hun. And that darn AF. It snuck up on me at 9.5 months of feeding so close to where you are. It's so nice NOT having AF and than the bitch hits from nowhere. :haha::hugs:

I got AF back at 4.5 months it totally sucked and it is way worse than it was pre-baby. Hopefully we will all get back on track soon.

Knock...Knock...Can I come in?? I am still BF at 11.5 months and plan to stop when LO is ready! But, I have a few wibbly bits I don't like! I am currently weighing ion at 11st 2lb (156lb) and would love to get down to 10st 0lb! (140lb) I am not really in a rush, just before summer 2011 would be great!

I want to start some kind of fitness class, but it's hard, as I suffer from bad knees which prevent me from doing hard excersise! So anyone got any excersises that aren't too hard on the knees at all?? x

:( :hugs::hugs: Mcdonalds sounds SO good. Don't feel guilty hun. And that darn AF. It snuck up on me at 9.5 months of feeding so close to where you are. It's so nice NOT having AF and than the bitch hits from nowhere. :haha::hugs:

It snuck up on me as well, with spotting on Sunday. I thought I was going to get away with just a "normal" AF, but boy was I wrong! I swear I'm losing weight from the heavy flow! (I know, TMI!) Despite eating like crap, I've managed to stay the same weight. Guess that's one good thing about AF!

:hi: I'd like to join you ladies too!

Still BFing my DS Harry, and still not lost my pregnancy weight :( I'm not all that bothered by the weight itself, just all the jiggly bits & the fact none of my damn clothes fit me & i can't afford a new wardrobe, so it's a case of squeezing into my old clothes & wearing hoodies & loose tops over everything :dohh:

I'm currently 11 stone 4lbs, which is, ummmm, 158lbs I think? (maths is not my strong point, lol). My pre-pregnancy weight was 10 stone (140lbs), which is what I would like to get down to again, but preferably 120lbs in my wildest dreams, lol!!!! I weighed 13 stone 2lbs the day harry was born, btw.
I've struggled with my weight from teenagehood onwards, with my weight swinging from 98lbs-about 185lbs, which is just plain ridiculous & not exactly healthy, so I'd like to lose it sensibly.
I can't afford to go to the gym & my DH is away alot so i care for harry pretty much 24/7, so getting time to myself is kinda hard when harry's awake. All I've been doing is a bit of Wii Fit here & there, and dancing around the living room (if that counts) with harry & we walk probably about 30-40 mins every other day to the park or to playgroup.... But I like food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, I really, really like food! I blame chocolate & thai cuisine & copious amounts of tea with 2 sugars in :( :( :( :rofl:

<--- had a bad weekend, too! :brat:

Including Chinese take away Sunday night, with the left overs for lunch yesterday! :dohh: I tried to make up a bit for it last night at dinner.. just a half chicken breast and a heap of steamed brocolli with only salt and pepper (no butter!). Then I promptly undid that with a spoonful of Nutella. :roll: Gawd, I'm awful!

I think AF is trying to come though. :shrug: So, that isn't helping.

I vow to do better today!

I am going to start yoga after christmas! I am hoping it will help to strengthen up my back too!

ladies, what are you all doing food-wise for Christmas/Holidays? I know 100% that I will eat far too much, even though me & hubby decided not to buy biscuits, crackers, cookies, crisps, nuts & fizzy drinks this year....

I'll be eating way too much, like I do every year.
I'll try to eat less, and I will succeed, but I'll still over eat by a lot. I've already started.
I'm not going to beat myself up about it though. It's the holidays, and I'm going to enjoy myself!

I don't deprive myself of anything I just try to take very small portions and eat them slowly. I also try to eat something super healthy first and then like 20 minutes later eat the not so healthy stuff and that way I am enjoying the good food not just eating because I am hungry.

I already had my holidays so ate far too much than. So this week is like any other week for me. But I haven't been all that good anyways. I have a feeling I won't lose a bit but I really hope I don't gain either for the weigh in. :blush: The rain hasn't let up all week here so I haven't been able to walk and plus rain just makes me lazy all around. :haha:

Welcome to the new girls in here! I updated the first post too. :D Hope everyone has a great holiday!!

Thanks...I'm dreading weighing in after the holidays! I'm gonner have put on for sure, last year I was 8.5 months pregnant, so I ate hardly anything! I never went through the hungry phase either, i felt cheated somehow! x

If you girls want, we can skip the weigh in this week. I will still weigh in for myself but you don't all have to. :D

I'm good whichever way, I will probably weigh anyway too just to see what damage has been done!

I'm okay with the weigh in this week, it's next week's weigh in that I'll liekly have a problem with! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->