!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

:hugs: Cleckner! You'll get there, I know it! You're doing really well. Just keep at it.

Good job, VR!! :dance:

I have a big problem with portion size too... Supper time I could eat two plates of it, not just one... then at night we watch movies, and munch and OH loves chips so we gets some and I have some chocolate. I'm a big pop lover though. I drink diet and caffeine free but still. I drink at least 2L of water too on top of that so I am plenty hydrated lol. I just need to give up some junk and cut down my size of meal.

Well done to those who have dropped! I'm still 175 this morning but wasn't expecting to have lost any yet as only been good for a couple of days, hopefully next week will be a different story!

Well I vow to be super good this week to make up for it. I had a salad for lunch and have been trying to drink a lot more water. That's the hardest thing for me. I'm awful at getting enough water every day. But I drank a full glass with my salad so it's a start. I also did 10 minutes on the elliptical and 10 on the recumbent bike so far. Probably won't get in more than that today because I have a friend coming for a playdate and it's during Emma's nap. Which is when I'd usually be working out. :dohh: I don't really get it because I work out 40 minutes a day on that recumbent bike. But I guess the pasta this week got me good. Note to self- no more pasta!

Thanks girls!! Well i'm doing weight watchers which i know works cause i have friends and my sister that have loss on it...And awhile back i had loss, but ended up putting it back on! I've been working out everyday and eating right, no junk food!!! My portions are alot smaller and lots of water!!

Well, I worked out an entire hour yesterday. 15 minutes on the elliptical and than 45 minutes on the exercise bike. :dance: I'm not letting last weeks weigh in get me down. I weighed myself this morning and already back down a few ounces so almost back to my low weight before gaining the pound. :haha: Hopefully I can keep going like this from now on. It always depends on if Emma naps good for me since the only time I can squeeze it in without dealing with tantrums, is naptime. :dohh:

Well, I worked out an entire hour yesterday. 15 minutes on the elliptical and than 45 minutes on the exercise bike. :dance: I'm not letting last weeks weigh in get me down. I weighed myself this morning and already back down a few ounces so almost back to my low weight before gaining the pound. :haha: Hopefully I can keep going like this from now on. It always depends on if Emma naps good for me since the only time I can squeeze it in without dealing with tantrums, is naptime. :dohh:
Way to go! I wish I could get that motivated today!
Did you try going on the treadmill again? Or are you still nervous about Emma sticking her hand in there again?
Also, did you try just doing 5 minute workouts like another poster suggested? Then she only has a 5 minute freak out, but gets used to you going on it again, and knows that you'll eventually come get her.

I've walked on the treadmill but no jogging. :haha: And when I walk I usually put Emma in her mei tai and I just carry her. And yes I did try to just get on with it and than calm Emma afterwards. But she still screams. And it's not just small whines but full blown throwing herself on the ground, tears streaming down her face kind of screams. She is really stubborn about some things and this seems to be one of them. So instead of morning workouts I now have to work out during her nap. Which is usually around 1-2 pm. Which is okay. It gives me my alone time and I usually have a celebrity gossip magazine handy for me to read. :shy:

I've walked on the treadmill but no jogging. :haha: And when I walk I usually put Emma in her mei tai and I just carry her. And yes I did try to just get on with it and than calm Emma afterwards. But she still screams. And it's not just small whines but full blown throwing herself on the ground, tears streaming down her face kind of screams. She is really stubborn about some things and this seems to be one of them. So instead of morning workouts I now have to work out during her nap. Which is usually around 1-2 pm. Which is okay. It gives me my alone time and I usually have a celebrity gossip magazine handy for me to read. :shy:
I have to save my workouts for Devin's nap as well.
If I do a DVD, he just lays there and cries while I do it. I'm too nervous to do the elliptical with him in the room, because it's a small room, and if he gets too close, he'll get the elliptical in the face as it moves.

Evening all! Well I've had a serious fall off the wagon this weekend! SIL and hubby's cousin are visiting so had scrummy three course dinner last night and went out for lunch today, and a couple of glasses of wine last night too!

Will have to work extra hard on being extra healthy this week!

On a different note - six months breastfeeding for us today! I am so pleased we've got this far!

Hope everyone is well! xx

:blush:
I had a great workout last night... I know I burned some calories there ;) Ahhhhh :smug:

Broodypants- Congratulations on your 6 month milestone! :thumbup:

^WSS Congratulations on 6 months! It sure feels good to reach those milestones, doesn't it?
I took a day off from exercising yesterday, because I just didn't feel like I had enough energy to. LO has been coughing all night long for the past few nights, and I just don't get any sleep! Thankfully he doesn't have any other symptoms, other than a runny/stuffy nose, but I have a Drs appointment for this afternoon to get him checked out. I want to make sure his cough doesn't turn into something more serious, because he's had it off and on for the last month.
I just did a 20 minute Turbo Jam workout, and I'm hoping to do the elliptical workout when LO goes for a nap this morning. He has to go soon though, because I need to shower before heading to town for his Drs appointment!!!

I fell asleep earlier today while Emma napped so didn't get my work out in. But tonight after putting her to bed I worked out instead. So I just finished 60 minutes on the recumbent bike. At 11:30 pm. :dohh: But I feel good that I got it in even if I barely made the cutoff for the day. :haha: Hope you are all having good weeks!

Broodypants- I'm a day late but good job on the six month milestone!! :dance: It feels so amazing hitting that milestone. I remember feeling so relieved that I made it that far. :D

Broodypants, Congrats on 6 months!!!:happydance:

Mum2J, Yahh for burning calories!!!:thumbup:

Curlykate, What is the turbo jam workout?? Sounds interesting

Cleck, Well at least you got your work out in even though it was late!! haha

As for me, i don't know why but i didn't workout tonight, just didn't feel up to it, not sure if its because AF is here or what, just wasn't in the mood! I did eat very well though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->