• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Also to say, AF should hit me today or tomorrow so I have a feeling I may gain this next week no matter what. :dohh:

Okay. Updated first post! I'm gonna have to sift through some of these girls because some girls haven't been back since they asked to be added. :dohh:

Good job everyone!!! :dance:

Well done mt_rose, cleckner, and Tigerlady!
Glad to see we're all losing this week, despite being a bit "naughty"!
I have a feeling I would have lost a bit more this week if it hadn't been for OH being in a rush to work in the garage after work. We've had easy, quick (full of fat) meals for the last week. I'm looking forward to that changing next week! I feel so greasy!!

Well i'm only down 1lb! Iam now 226lbs. I'm stil blaming it on AF and I know its because i didn't excercise enough. So this week hopefully i'll see a better number!

Okay. Updated first post! I'm gonna have to sift through some of these girls because some girls haven't been back since they asked to be added. :dohh:

Good job everyone!!! :dance:

TA love :thumbup:

Well done for all your hard work this past week- must have been amazing and so motivating to get on the scales!

I've been really good this week, swapping unhealthy snacks for fruit, pita bread and hummus. I got a pair of melons (Oo err) on Monday and everytime I went to snack I cut a slice off and had that with a few berries.

I'm just about to have my weekend treat and I've sent hubby to the shop to get me a cold bottle of fizzy Corona and a small chocolate bar. I feel like I could take it or leave it to be honest, but I'm gonna have it and enjoy it and savour every sip and bite and the hopefully I won't feel deprived and pig out.
:thumbup:

Good luck for the weekend ladies!

I agree!! It's a marathon not a race. :D Just think you are one pound closer to your goal!

mm hummus actually sounds good right now. :haha:

I think the reason I did so well this week is because I started eating breakfast. I worked out a lot but I added in breakfast this week as well. :thumbup:

I'm 153 lbs again now! Well done to everyone who lost this week!

I was thinking 1500 cals was a bit low so I'm doing 1800 cals per day n not including drinks n it seems to be working for me so far. The app is called my fitness pal n it seems pretty good. One thing ive noticed so far is that I don't seem to be getting enough potassium n have too much sugar so I guess I need to cut down the sugar n start eating bananas!

Hi Ladies!! I was away for last weeks weigh in, but just did mine and I am at 164.8! Yippee!! I think the loss may be down to waning batteries in my scales, but yippee anyway! Jogging begins on Monday, yugh!!

That is 3 .5 lb loss so far then, sorry forgot to include that!

Glad you stopped by hun!! :wave::hugs: Congrats on your loss!! :dance: I'll update the front post!

First weigh in for me today and ive lost 4lb :) Sorry not been on been so busy here with the 2 little ones!! well done everyone xx

Good job hun!! :dance: That's fantastic loss! I apologize again for being a bit pushy. :winkwink:

I had a run in with a box of quality street today. :( in the end I had to take their scant remains to a friendshouse and ditch them there...

What's quality street? Something bad I'm assuming. :hugs: It's just a small setback hun. Don't let it get you down. :flower:

Also, I am a firm believer in not depriving yourself of anything. If you have a craving I think it's perfectly okay to indulge. As long as you make up for it later IYKWIM. An hour extra of exercise or a salad later or something along those lines. Depriving yourself of treats would just be awful and that's when people end up eating an entire bag of chocolate or whatever it may be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->