!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Updated front post!!

jms welcome!! :wave: I put your start weight at 13 stone 12..But you said you might be 13 stone. If you could weigh yourself soon to know what you are exactly I can change it. I just think it's best to start with an exact weight so you know what you're working with. :D And do you want me to put the goal weight at 12 stone or 11 and a half? :haha: I put it at 12 for now. (in pounds though because I only work with pounds personally so it's easier for me to update)

:hi: im breastfeeding and trying to lose weight too. im 17st atm, target is 10st so 7 to lose. diet literally only started a week ago and i cant exercise much because i had a csection 2 weeks ago :(

I think you have the youngest baby on here trying to lose weight.

Good Luck with your journey just make sure you go at it really slowly because with such a tiny one your body needs its calories to just keep up.

Congrats on your little man you must be one busy mama :baby:

hi, no need to worry, atm i am just making small changes like cutting out the crap foods in my diet, cutting out tea (as i have 3 sugars lol) and drinking more water. bfing my little man properly is my first priority :hugs:

May I join please?

I can't seem to lose the weight. I've tried everything. And if I do drop weight, my milk drops. Significantly. When I gain weight, it goes back to normal. So I need help!

Updated front post!!

jms welcome!! :wave: I put your start weight at 13 stone 12..But you said you might be 13 stone. If you could weigh yourself soon to know what you are exactly I can change it. I just think it's best to start with an exact weight so you know what you're working with. :D And do you want me to put the goal weight at 12 stone or 11 and a half? :haha: I put it at 12 for now. (in pounds though because I only work with pounds personally so it's easier for me to update)

I am 14 stone exactly on my scales but know they are a few over what they should be so put me at 14 so i know where i am with my scales thanks hun! I would like to be 12 stone on my scales so need to lose 28 pound xx

I know it's not weigh in day yet but I weighed myself today n I'm now 148!!!!! So shocked as I've eaten tons of carbs n meat this week! And I can now do 50 sit-ups without wanting to hurl everywhere- bonus!

Nicole- Hey hun!! I need your stats and I'll add you to the front post. :thumbup: Welcome!! :dance:

jms- Updated your stats than!! 28 pounds should be easy to lose! I wish I only had 28 to lose. :haha:

flora- I really need to start doing sit ups!! How do you do them? Do you tuck your feet under the edge of the couch or something to keep your feet down? I want to be able to do sit ups and watch tv at the same time. :rofl: Aren't sit ups really bad for our backs? I thought we were meant to do crunches not sit ups.

Added you! :flower:

Weigh in tomorrow morning girls!! Here's to a good weigh in for us all!! :drunk:

Thanks cleckner, 28 is not loads but hard for me as I really am a greedy piggy! :(

I have been swimming with little man today, not managed loads of swim (cos I have Caine) but kept active and we went up and down the flume loads! I have eaten cereal, grapes, banana, yoghurt and a jacket and beans with a little cheese. Just about to have sausage chips and beans but I wont have tonnes! Rock and roll class Monday morning :) and I will go for a walk tomorrow :)

Yeah I do crunches, not full sit ups; I think my tail bone would die if I did full ones! I do 10 crunches in 5 positions- got them off you tube!

Ooo I'll have to check out youtube in a bit! Maybe I can add in some crunches every day to my routine! :thumbup:

There's some beginner core stability exercises on there that they recommend post pregancy n sorts on there. I'm gonna be brave soon n start some cardio! Maybe....

Your doing better than me and you aren't even doing cardio?! I officially hate you. :haha::muaha:

Emma won't nap today. :wacko: Guess it'll be another midnight cardio session for me tonight. AHH! Sometimes, I just cannot wait for DH to be home so he can take her while I workout every day. It'll be the best thing ever. Is it sad I want him home so I can ditch Emma for an hour a day? :lol:

I've got brittle asthma so I have to be careful with cardio stuff; part of the reason I chose to quit gym n compete trampolining back in the day coz the routines were shorter n didn't make me have attacks n turn blue!

Down 3lb for me :happydance: I guess this is two weeks' loss and last week the gain was AF related.

Good luck milky mummies! :thumbup:

Oh I like to do Zumba videos from YouTube. I've made a 30 minute playlist of them. It's easy and fun.

Yay well done RedRose! :happydance:

I got weighed at docs this morning bit less... but waiting for Monday for weigh in.

MUST STOP GOING ON SCALES EVERY DAY :haha:

Yay well done RedRose! :happydance:

I got weighed at docs this morning bit less... but waiting for Monday for weigh in.

MUST STOP GOING ON SCALES EVERY DAY :haha:
I tried quitting that obsession. It doesn't work. :haha:

I'm the same as last week...174. I'm just happy I didn't gain, as I had a horrible week for working out. And I ate a huge dinner last night, as I was out with friends. I definitely over-indulged. I'm just glad that over indulgence didn't show up on the scales this morning.

I'm down 2.4 lbs. this week!!! Which, really is just 2 lbs in 2 weeks because I was up .4 last week. :haha:

Redrose- Well done! 3 lbs is awesome!! :dance:

I need to look up more videos on youtube! I wanted to try zumba too. I keep looking at their workout dvds on amazon. I might just buy one and try it.

I also cannot stop weighing myself every day. For me, if I start showing a gain than I know I need to ramp up my exercise or slow down with the food. I could never go an entire week in between because what if I gained a ton because I didn't realize I was gaining? Does that make sense? :haha:

It makes total sense to me! :haha:
I don't want to step on the scale on Friday and have a huge gain without expecting it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->