!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Well done Deux and Venus
Curlykate :hugs:
I been eating lots of cake as making practice runs for C|aines bday but managed to lose the 2 pound I gained with a bad back. So back to whats on the 1st post now :)

:hugs:Oh no curlykate...glad it's just a broken leg and nothing more serious though, and that little man is okay!

I forgot to weigh in yesterday...oops!! But my MIL told me I looked thinner!! Gotter be a good sign, right? Anyway, I might weigh tomorrow when I go to the supermarket on their weighing machines...maybe, If I'm brave enough to do it in public lol!

Wooow - CurlyKate!!! Glad you and LO are 'ok', apart from the leg of course! Get well soon!

I have had a crazy week with inlaws visiting then the weekend visiting friends in essex so doubt I will have a loss tmro! Hopefully will stay the same though!!!

Well 4 slices (yes FOUR!) of cheesecake in 2 days means I am up 1lb this week... and its pancake day :cry:

I'm terrible at sensible dieting, I'm a strict diet or pig out kinda girl lol.

curlykate-wow, hope you're ok!

guys, im really lacking motivation at the moment, did lots and lots of walking this week, but sleep deprivation is getting to me now and cant seem to do much without wanting to go to sleep.

Well, I really can't tell if I've lost any weight this week or not. Although I may have, seeing as my appetite has been shit and I haven't been eating much.
However, this cast weighs a tonne, although I don't know exactly how much. I guess I can get a basis weight and keep track from here. Although next week I get a new cast, so there's no point in doing that.

Aww :hugs: Curlykate. I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised and have some good weight loss from all of this. How are you doing besides that? Is it difficult taking care of LO or do you have someone there helping? :hugs::hugs:

Well, I sure hope I'm losing weight! I haven't had much of an appetite so I'm not eating as much. And you were right...I can't get up and snack, so I'm not eating all that crap! And as for exercising....just try walking around on crutches, or lifting a leg with an extra 10 pounds of cast on it, or getting in or out of bed or the couch, or hobbling around the kitchen trying to get food, or hauling your ass up and down the stairs with only one good leg. It takes a lot of effort! I'm hoping I'm burning a lot of extra calories!
If I remember tomorrow morning, I'll weigh myself and see what I am. I guarantee you it'll be more though, because of the weight of the cast!!
As for looking after LO, it's difficult. I can't put any weight on my leg, so everything is done with crutches. And as it's only been a week, I'm not going to push it and do too much, so the most I'm doing right now is feeding him. For his solid food, OH gets it ready, then brings LO to me in his highchair, and I feed him that.
Right now MIL is here, to help look after LO while OH is at work. (Shoot me now).......

Well only a 0.4 loss for me this week. :dohh: I was down 2 lbs and I held it off all week until yesterday it was all back. No clue what's going on there. AF should be here soon so maybe it's a pre-AF bloat hitting me. I'm trying not to let it get to me but I admit I had a bit of a panic yesterday again. BUT, I did measure myself for the first time last week while I was panicking. And I measured myself this morning. It's a 5 inch loss! :shock: I just wish the pounds would move! I know it's because I'm in the second half of my cycle so hopefully once AF leaves, it'll just fall off me. :haha:

I didn't lose anything again this week. Surprise, surprise.

I just don't get it. I'm not eating bad and I worked out 4 times this week. Maybe I'm not eating enough....ugh, this is so frustrating.

I didn't lose anything again this week. Surprise, surprise.

I just don't get it. I'm not eating bad and I worked out 4 times this week. Maybe I'm not eating enough....ugh, this is so frustrating.

:hugs: Neither did I.

Is your AF due by any chance? Water retention!

I'm feeling your pain venus. It's starting to get ridiculous. My AF is here now though. Started overnight so that explains some of it for me. Everyone keeps telling me to change up my exercise routine bc apparently the body 'gets used' to it. :shrug: I haven't changed anything though. :haha: I'm almost to the point of wanting to start completely over and maybe buy a good workout DVD to add in and actually start dieting. :rofl: Because I haven't dieted at all yet. But I need to do something to get my mind back into the game bc I'm starting to hate all of this.

I just restarted my ticker and front post. I think if it looks like I haven't made any progress than it'll somehow make me work harder. :rofl::rofl: A mental trickery of sorts.

Venus- you have been losing for much longer than this thread has been around right? Maybe you are just hitting a plateau and somehow gotta get over that hump before the loss starts again. I'm really clueless about this stuff but that's what people say to me when I'm feeling bad about not losing. :lol:

I've got 11 pounds to lose.

Going to weigh myself at mums later, but AF is due so I'm not expecting much.

One pound off for me this week. So 5 1/2 pound total loss now :)

I have been on a weight loss journey since 2006. My highest weight being 261 pounds (Jan '06) and then my lowest being 148 when I got married in Oct 2008. I put on some weight after the honeymoon and then got pregnant, so I'm trying to get back down to my wedding weight. It's been an ongoing struggle, but it's always worth it.

I feel as if I missed so much the last week. Curlykate sorry to hear about you fall :hugs:

I ate a ton in Cuba and now weigh... 161.4 eeep. DH wants to start TTC in mid April but I have told him I am not TTC until I reach 146. Now that he knows that he may be a bit more encouraging and go for more walks with me and such. I really hope that most of my weight gain is from bloat from traveling or something because I know I ate a lot but 10lbs worth of food in a week :dohh: It was nice to have a total relaxation week and not care what I ate and now I feel refreshed again and ready to start anew.

jms- Well done!! :dance:

Venus- So you're a bit of an expert than after losing for so long! :D

m_t- I'm glad you had a good vacation!! Jealous here! I would love to kick back right about now.

Well, I weighed myself this morning and the 2 lbs I gained last week fell back off. Thank god. So AF was just being a bitch for me but she's almost gone now so hopefully I can have a few weeks of losing before ovulation. I really hate being a woman sometimes...:wacko:

jms- are the stats on the front right for you? You said you've had a 5.5 loss but I only have 3.5 recorded..:dohh: So let me know if it's wrong and I'll fix it. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->