!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

:brat: :grr: :brat: :grr: :brat: :grr: :brat: :grr: :brat:

So, in 3 weeks I have lost a big fat NOTHING!!!!!!! TBH, I have been half hearted and not massively trying, but I didn't think I should due to BFing? Everyone says that I shouldn't diet properly until I finish BF as it could affect my supply? Any truth in this ladies?

I have decided to set myself a goal - that should help!! I am having a big girly night on the 11th June, which will be my first night out/drink since I found out I was pg. Thats in 13 weeks and I have 21lbs to target. So, I need to average about 2lbs a week, with the occassional 1lb here and there.

With all the success stories I am reading here, I can do it! Hopefully .....

Congrats to all who have lost this week!!

Hi cleckner my stats should be:

jms895
Start Weight- 196 lbs.
Goal Weight- 168 lbs.
Current Weight- 190.5 lbs.
Total Loss- 5.5 lbs.

Cleckner could you change my stats on the front page to be

Start weight - 161.4
Goal Weight - 136
Current Weight - 161.4
Total Loss - 0

I just feel as if I am never going to be 153 again or at least probably not for a while.

I am determined to reach 12 stone for June (Summer)! Thats 20 pound I need to lose........ possible?

I am determined to reach 12 stone for June (Summer)! Thats 20 pound I need to lose........ possible?

Definitely! Thats about 10weeks away, so averaging 2lbs a week will get you there. Even if yiu dont hit 2lbs every week, you will be pretty close!

I have 14 to lose by june and I'm thinking it's not possible for me. But I've been losing much slower. I have huge spurts of loss after my period leaves but the weeks after ovulation and my period make me gain or stay the same. :dohh:

You've been losing pretty steadily so I bet it's attainable for you!!

I'm off to update the first post now. :D

I'm going to take a break from weigh ins for a few weeks, I think. I've been REALLY good about going to the gym every morning. 16 days in a row now! :bodyb: But my weight is STUCK. :brat: However, people have commented that I look thinner and fitter. And I think my clothes are fitting differently. So, I believe I am trading fat for muscle. However, it is uber despressing to get on the scale and not see it move! :grr: Especially when it is so hard to get up at 430 in the morning to be at the gym by 5. :roll:

So, no scales for me for a while!

Tiger, have you been measuring inches? I just started measuring inches 2 weeks ago and I'm glad I did because I was feeling crappy about not losing much but I lost 5 inches. :D So start measuring your inches!! It'll make you feel much better.

No, I haven't been doing that, but intend to start. Someone else suggested it when I first started, but I didn't want to because I was afraid to know! :haha: But now that I haven't been seeing the scale move, I wish I had done it. :dohh: So may start now.

Tiger - I was gonna suggest measurements too. TBH it is a far better way to monitor changes in your body than those pesky scales!

Cleckner - 14lbs by June is about 1lb a week (with the occassional 2lb thrown in or fun!) so you never know!! I quite like having a goal as it kicks my bum into gear! Sayoing that, I have just had 2 pieces of lemon drizzle cake after my tea .... opps!

I think I may do the same and take my measurements. It definately can't hurt and may help motivate me if I see inches coming off.

Yeah last week I only lost I think 1 lb. but 5 inches from my arms, waist, hips, and bust! I probably should measure my thighs too but I didn't think of it the first time I measured so probably too late now.

I put on a long sleeve top tonight for my walk. It's been really warm so haven't needed long sleeve in a while. Anyways, it is really baggy on me! :shock::dance:

I love putting on clothes and thinking 'this used to fit'!! Doesn't happen very often though!!

Well I weighted myself and I am down to 156.4 which is still higher than I was but much lower than when I got home from vacation. I am sure a lot of my weight gain was water weight from traveling but I will take a loss even if it was just water.

Congrats to all the rest of the girls who are still losing weight/inches. It is so hard to keep motivated for so long. :thumbup:

sorry I've been MIA for a while. I just haven't felt like being on BnB, but now i am, lol, so i thought I'd get caught up while bubs is asleep!
I'm 146lbs now, so that's 10lbs lost since I started in january, so i guess that's pretty good. i seem to be pretty stuck now though, although i've gone down a bra size so i must be getting smaller somewhere, even though i still cant get into my pre preg jeans n stuff. Guess i need to do some more exercise to get rid of my jelly belly!

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"