!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

I'm down to 213.4 this week!! :dance: So lost all that stupid AF bloat and some more on top of that. Now if I can at least maintain this loss this week. I'm feeling good so I hate to be discouraged again.

Well done those of you that lost!! :yipee: I'm off to update the front. :D

I have 14 to lose by june and I'm thinking it's not possible for me. But I've been losing much slower. I have huge spurts of loss after my period leaves but the weeks after ovulation and my period make me gain or stay the same. :dohh:

You've been losing pretty steadily so I bet it's attainable for you!!

I'm off to update the first post now. :D

I think you can do it!! :) I lose about a pound ish a week and I think if it comes off like that its more likely to stay off right?

I'm going to take a break from weigh ins for a few weeks, I think. I've been REALLY good about going to the gym every morning. 16 days in a row now! :bodyb: But my weight is STUCK. :brat: However, people have commented that I look thinner and fitter. And I think my clothes are fitting differently. So, I believe I am trading fat for muscle. However, it is uber despressing to get on the scale and not see it move! :grr: Especially when it is so hard to get up at 430 in the morning to be at the gym by 5. :roll:

So, no scales for me for a while!

You may find once you stop BF you will lose the extra few pounds your body is holding on to. I did with Caine x

Well I weighted myself and I am down to 156.4 which is still higher than I was but much lower than when I got home from vacation. I am sure a lot of my weight gain was water weight from traveling but I will take a loss even if it was just water.

Congrats to all the rest of the girls who are still losing weight/inches. It is so hard to keep motivated for so long. :thumbup:

Well done!

I'm down to 213.4 this week!! :dance: So lost all that stupid AF bloat and some more on top of that. Now if I can at least maintain this loss this week. I'm feeling good so I hate to be discouraged again.

Well done those of you that lost!! :yipee: I'm off to update the front. :D

Fabulous hun!

:D OH has bought me a dress in a little smaller size as an incentive to get into it :) and its fabulous from Monsoon!

On another note I think prob a 1 pound loss this week again as no exercise but I got into some 14 trousers and a 14 dress :)

I lost 1/2 a pound. Not what I was hoping for, but hey...at least the scale moved this time!

I've lost some weight through this whole ordeal, amazingly enough!
Normally I weigh myself first thing in the morning, naked. This morning I weighed myself when I was already dressed, with my cast on (still not sure how much it weighs), and I'm down 4 lbs! So I'm back at my weight of 173!! But I'm actually less, because the cast is pretty heavy. I wish I knew exactly how heavy though, so I could figure out my actual weight.
I'm just happy I haven't put a bunch on!!

And now for a good bye.
I can't really be a part of the "Milky Mommy" group anymore. Because of all the medication I had to take, and the fact that I had surgery, and I can't care for Devin without help, we've ended our BFing journey. Devin has taken to cows milk fairly well, and my supply has finally dried up, leaving me with a despressingly small chest (probably part of my weight loss!). I'm a little sad about this, but I know 11 months was a great start for him. He starts daycare on Monday, so I had to start weaning him anyways.

I wish you all well on your weightloss while BFing journey, and will stop in from time to time to see how you're all doing.

I think you should still stay part of our weight loss journey even if you're not bf'ing curlykate!

So.............................

My scales are duff!!! I got them out today and out them in the usual place and got on - I weighed 3lbs heavier! I thought no way, so got off and got back on again .... to a 4lb loss?? Got off again and checked they were in the right place (its the disc one not digital) and it was slightly off so corrected that and got back on ..... weighing the same as I did last week! Think I might need a new set!!!

curly- Don't leave hun!! You're still a milky mommy IMO! :D :hugs:

Ceri- :rofl: Your scale sounds awesome! :haha:

Well done curlykate! Yeah stay with us!
Weigh in tomorrow forme, I reckon a 2 pound loss this week/. Fingers crossed!

Morning! Just weighed in - 1 and 1/2 pound off yay! Thats now 7 pound off in 5 weeks :D

New stats:

Start Weight- 196 lbs.
Goal Weight- 168 lbs.
Current Weight- 189 lbs.
Total Loss- 7 lbs.

Well done jms!! You are so steady with your weightloss! I wish I that. :lol:

I tried my new scales today and it has me at 12st10lbs (178lbs)! My old scales had me at 12st7lbs :cry:

Oh well!! I am going to restart my ticker and make this week my first week - again! Damn scales!!!!!

Cleckner, I think you missed my update last Friday. I was down to 156.4 :happydance:

Well, I think I'm gonna take this week off as far as weigh ins go. DH is in port overseas and we've been skyping late into the night and although I'm still working out, the weight is creeping up from the lack of sleep so I'm not going to stress myself out this week. I don't ever see DH so I need this time to get me through the next 3 months without him. We are just past our halfway point in his deployment though! :dance:

Can I join you ladies?
I had my little guy January 31st and weighed 206.
My pre-pregnancy weight/goal is 145.
I am currently at 170.
36 down, 25 to go.
It's so harrrrrd:(

Welcome MrsLo! :wave: I'll add you in a bit. I'm just on here while cooking so not too committed to it. :rofl:

36 lbs since january is AMAZING! :thumbup: You can do it!!

Btw, I'm from Ohio too! :D Just live in California now cause DH is in the military.

Awww Cleckner it must be really hard for you with OH away :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->