!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

No change for me here! At least it's not a gain, I suppose!

jms- well done!! You are losing so fast! That's amazing! (jealous here..:haha:)

I tried and worked my ass off last week to fit in the dress to go out in. Actually lost 4 pound but gained 2 this weekend haha. I been a pig today again, It must stop and I need to get back on track! I want to be 12 stone for the summer! Its coming off average 1 or 1 1/2 a week.

Quick check in.

Still going to the gym every day. Still no weight loss. :growlmad: But I think I've lost inches. Just need to find a tape measure! :haha:

Tigerlady....I got mine cheap at walmart, only a couple of bucks. Just look in the crafts/knitting section.

curlykate- I never realized you were in the US?! Or are you in canada? :haha:

jms- I bet you can reach your goal if you keep going the way you are!!

I'm having a bit of an 'off' week so far. Since I took a few days off last week to chat with DH, I am having a hard time getting back in that mindset of working out every day. I need to just jump back in and commit myself to it. I mean I only have 12 lbs to lose for my first goal but ugh!! It really gets old sometimes. :haha:

I know what you mean, C! That is why I am terrified of skipping even one day. I know it will start a downward spiral. :haha:

I actually have a tape meausre... two of them. I just need to figure out where my toddler stashed them! :rofl:

So how is everyone doing with motivation? I am doing alright. I decided I am not going to count calories on the weekends just eat sensibly and I think it is helping me stay on track during the week hopefully it wont make me gain anything I lost during the week though. I guess only time will tell.

:wave: Hi! Can I join!? I know I'm only.. 79 pages behind, but have been searching for a group to join whilst BF. I wondered if we could safely lose weight while BF -- can it affect our milk supply? I haven't done a whole heck of a lot of research on the subject, so am curious. I've never really concentrated on losing any weight until I was done BF'n, but this being my last LO, I'd kind of like to get a grip on it ahead of time. :smug:

You all are so brave -- I haven't done a weigh in (that's 'almost' as scary as looking at your hoo-hoo after LO is here :haha:)... and have decided to just start walking in the last few weeks .. I'm up to a mile and a half and am hoping in a month or two, I can start jogging again. I think I'll bite the bullet and weigh myself.

Thank you for starting this thread! I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's successes!

:wave: Catters!

So, I'm here eating baby carrots, one after another. What I am really, seriously craving are sweets and chocolate. I can't shake it. :growlmad: I keep eating carrots... starting to get full. But I still can't shake the massive choccie craving. :brat:

I hate times like these. :grr: It's when I start to loose the battle. :sigh:

I have been so bad again! Chips and cake today! Cant seem to get back on track :nope: scales are telling me I am up another pound (maybe bloat etc so dont cahnge it) ! EEEEEKKK. :dohh: stop it!! :rofl:

Welcome MrsLo! :wave: I'll add you in a bit. I'm just on here while cooking so not too committed to it. :rofl:

36 lbs since january is AMAZING! :thumbup: You can do it!!

Btw, I'm from Ohio too! :D Just live in California now cause DH is in the military.

A fellow BUckeye!!! What part of Ohio? I live in Coshocton, about an hour and a half east of Columbus.

<--- is a Hoosier.... well, Boilermaker really. Just currently transplanted to the West.

:wave:

<--- is a Hoosier.... well, Boilermaker really. Just currently transplanted to the West.

That's cool! I seem to never even see many ladies from the US on here, and now I've found neighbors :)

MrsLo- I'm from the very northwest tip. About a mile from Indiana and a mile from Michigan. :D I lived in the country but the town I'm 'from' I guess you'd say bc that's where I went to school was Edon. Very few people have heard of it and it isn't even on some maps. :haha:

TL- I didn't know you were from Indiana!! My DH is from Indiana too!(we were right over the border from eachother. Grew up only 2 miles apart but different states) Whenever he gets out of the military we plan on living in Indiana most likely. :thumbup:

:wave: Hi! Can I join!?

So, I'm here eating baby carrots, one after another. What I am really, seriously craving are sweets and chocolate. I can't shake it. :growlmad: I keep eating carrots... starting to get full. But I still can't shake the massive choccie craving. :brat:
:rofl: At least you will have better night vision!!

I have stayed the same again this week! Getting really annoyed with myself now!!! I have even downloaded some Jillian Michaels workouts to get my butt in gear! Think she may kill me!!!!!

Weigh-in day! I am down to 150.6 lbs which might be my lowest yet. I think I am doing better now because I can get outside to walk most nights. I am so excited to get below 150 I just hope I can do it this time.

148.... but got my AF today, so I'm hoping that by next week's weigh in i'll lose what i put on last week. My cravings are starting to subside at least, so that's something. Now i just got the cramps from hell! :( ggrrrrr!

If it's okay I'm gonna update this tomorrow. We spent the entire day at the zoo today and I'm exhausted! I didn't weigh in this morning because we got up super early and took off. I gained this week at last check though. So we'll see what is says tomorrow. Last I looked I was up 2 lbs though. :roll: Night all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->