jms895
Start Weight- 196 lbs.
Goal Weight- 168 lbs.
Current Weight- 186 lbs.
Total Loss- 10 lbs.

Thanks x

I weighed in at 164 today.
That's down 6 lbs in about 2 weeks.
Was feeling pretty good about it until I saw someone I knew at the grocery store and she said "Oh you're pregnant!! When are you due?!"

I have cried all day :(
Jaxton is 9 weeks old and she thinks I still look pregnant!!

awww.. MrsLo.. it'll be no time before someone says, "holy hell, YOU had a baby!?!?" :hugs: .. watch.. it'll happen.. and what's that saying? "It takes TWICE as long to take it off as it did to put on", so.. yeah... 9 weeks is such a short amount of time considering Jaxton was growing in you for 9 MONTHS... hang in there, hun. :flower:

I've had a hard time these last two days as far as ANY motivation to get off my duff and out the of the house to jog.... this first AF has kicked my butt and the cramps have been a bit insane. Tomorrow though, is a new day.. back to the track for me :smug: (if these cramps would just give me a break).

MrsLo- Good lord, whoever said that is an idiot! I had a lady say the exact same thing when Emma was like a month old. She said 'oh whens the next one due?' I explained that your stomach doesn't just automatically become flat because the kid came out. :roll: Seriously you are being way too hard on yourself. :hugs: You JUST had your baby. And you are already losing weight really well. My "baby" is almost 2 and I'm still not to pre-pregnancy weight. :blush::rofl: So please don't let some random comment get you down. I know it's comments like this that will stick in your mind but that lady is seriously just dumb. She probably feels just as bad for saying it in the first place.

Hey ladies well done on the losses! I am down another 1 pound
Congrats!!!

That's down 6 lbs in about 2 weeks.
Was feeling pretty good about it until I saw someone I knew at the grocery store and she said "Oh you're pregnant!! When are you due?!"

I have cried all day :(
Jaxton is 9 weeks old and she thinks I still look pregnant!!
Your loss has been amazing!! 6lbs in 2 weeks is awesome!!!! 9wks is such a short time and it may take a while to get back to normal. You will get there!!

I've had a hard time these last two days as far as ANY motivation to get off my duff and out the of the house to jog.... this first AF has kicked my butt and the cramps have been a bit insane. Tomorrow though, is a new day.. back to the track for me :smug: (if these cramps would just give me a break).
I understand your pain about the motivation! I can't be arsed to do anything atm!!!

I asked my doc to refer me to a weight loss scheme through the NHS on Monday as I am having trouble knowing what I can eat and how to lose weight without dieting. Also, that My Fitness Pal is amazing!!!!!!! It made me feel better that I'm not completely over indulging and keeps me in track so I don't go crazy!!! Well, we shall see next weigh in anyway!

Hey girlies!! I just signed up to my fitness pal thing, I have also d/loaded the iPod app, so I can do it all when I'm out and everything!! YEYY!! Hoepfully this'll make me lose a bit quicker!

Congrats to all the ladies who have lost!
MrsLo...pay no attention to that lady! I've only lost 6 lbs since LO was born over a year ago! You've done it in 2 weeks! You should be proud! 9 weeks after my LO was born, I still looked pregnant too. Your body is doing amazing!

I'm finally off the pain killers for my leg, and even though it's still early, I've done quite a few things around the house already this morning. I'm hoping now that I'm up around around a lot more, I'll start burning some more calories. Still not allowed to put any weight on it for another 2 weeks, but the healing is going well, and I'm optimistic.

Awww thanks ladies you've all made me feel much better. I am sure I overreacted a bit but I was so embarassed. And my husband was with me too... ahhhh!!!

I am going to put Jax in the baby backpack later and walk up and down our steep driveway a few times. It still isnt nice enough here to start a daily walking routine.

I think just the fact that your husband was there with you probably made is 100x worse. When the lady said it to me I was more embarrassed that my DH heard it and now probably thinks I'm the worst wife in the world for still looking pregnant when there are those perfect women out there that come out of the hospital ready to model for playboy. :rofl:

So I've lost 4.4 lbs this week just from myfitnesspal. Well and I still exercise like I did before. :shock: That's a lot of weight! I may weigh in a day early this week because AF should be here on Friday. But I have been taking pictures every 10 lbs. that I lose and look at this!! I will probably remove after today but OMG I look so different right?!

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/cleckner04/IMG_7964-1.jpg

Woohoo! Looking good cleckner!!

I have my before pictures stashed away, but I haven't lost enough yet to bust them back out yet.

I think just the fact that your husband was there with you probably made is 100x worse. When the lady said it to me I was more embarrassed that my DH heard it and now probably thinks I'm the worst wife in the world for still looking pregnant when there are those perfect women out there that come out of the hospital ready to model for playboy. :rofl:

You are so right!!!!
And OMG you look amazing!!!! You are doing great!! What excercises do you do?

Wow Cleckner what a huge change. I wish I was taking pictures like that to see my progress. When your not looking at the pictures and your just looking in the mirror does it seem like its that big of a change?

MrsLo- Thanks! I walk 40 minutes a day. Sometimes 80 if I decide to take Emma to the park during the day. And I ride a recumbent bike for 60 minutes a day. Sometimes switching it to 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes recumbent. Just as long as I get the total 60 minutes cardio in. But most days I just do the recumbent because I can read while on it. :haha:

And that's all I do. I should probably start doing crunches or something but I always forget to do workouts like that. I might start adding them in while Emma watches her morning cartoons. :lol:

Wow Cleckner what a huge change. I wish I was taking pictures like that to see my progress. When your not looking at the pictures and your just looking in the mirror does it seem like its that big of a change?

Nope! I still look at myself and see the bigger girl I was 30 lbs ago. Even though my clothes fit loose and I had to pack some away because they were too loose. It's still hard to get my mind to catch up I guess. I do feel more confident in my clothes and I know the stuff looks better but when I look in the mirror I don't think I look THAT different. The picture from today actually made my jaw drop because I didn't realize it was so drastic of a change. :wacko:

What is myfitness pal and how does it work?

Cleckner you look great hun! MASSIVE RESULT! :thumbup:

Myfitnesspal is basically a calorie counter site. You input everything you eat and it will tell u how many calories u need to lose weight safely. When u set up your profile u answer questions about your lifestyle, height, weight, etc. And it says how many calories, fat, protein, carbs, etc u need. It's amazing. I've learned that I eat too much sodium and not enough calories. But I'm slowly getting better and this first week so far has gotten me amazing results. To be fair, I haven't dieted at all to lose my weight until Saturday. Before than I was just eating what I wanted and was losing from exercise alone. So I probably should've used this site from the start. :haha:

Wow I might have to give it a try, sounds good :D

Grr af just hit me two days early. Only a 25 day cycle this month. :wacko:

wow, cleck, those pics 7 your losses are amazing; what a result for all your hard work hun!!!!

with myfitnesspal, I have WAY too much sugar & carbs in my diet & nowhere near enough potassium. I started eating a banana everyday to try & improve it a bit, lol, plus a daily multivitamin until i can get my food intake more balanced. and as soon as my back is less painful, i plan to work out more, but for now it's an effort just to go for my daily wlak with harry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->