!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

i want to join i have like 3 stone to looooooooose :cry: i don't know where to start i'm so hungry all the time :cry::cry::cry: :haha:

Can I join you guys? Wasn't the lightest before pregnancy and bit the bullet last week and joined slimming world. First weigh in is tonight so fingers crossed for a decent loss.

My stats are:

Start Weight: 236 lbs
Goal Weight: 154 lbs
Current Weight: 236 lbs (Last weigh in)
Total Lost: 0 lbs

Hi can I join you ladies??

I am trying to loose about 33kg (I think that's roughly 60 pounds?) Ugh it sounds horrific! How on earth am I going to do it???

I was hoping breastfeeding will magically melt away the fat? Wishful thinking? Lol

I am going to put Jax in the baby backpack later and walk up and down our steep driveway a few times. It still isnt nice enough here to start a daily walking routine.
Cardio and Weights!!!! I might give this a go too - Erin now weighs 15lbs!!

So I've lost 4.4 lbs this week just from myfitnesspal. Well and I still exercise like I did before. :shock: That's a lot of weight! I may weigh in a day early this week because AF should be here on Friday. But I have been taking pictures every 10 lbs. that I lose and look at this!! I will probably remove after today but OMG I look so different right?!
Those pics are AMAZING!!!! Well done you!! Tad bit jealous TBH - but congrats!!

i want to join i have like 3 stone to looooooooose :cry: i don't know where to start i'm so hungry all the time :cry::cry::cry: :haha:
:wave: I have just signed up to My Fitness Pal (as discussed here!!) and finding it really good! Really easy to use and I can track exactly what I am eating and how much I can have for the rest of the day. Also, adding BFing as a 'snack' gives an extra 500cal, so just enough for a choccy bar!

Can I join you guys? Wasn't the lightest before pregnancy and bit the bullet last week and joined slimming world. First weigh in is tonight so fingers crossed for a decent loss.
:wave: Good Luck with weigh in!

Hi can I join you ladies??

I am trying to loose about 33kg (I think that's roughly 60 pounds?) Ugh it sounds horrific! How on earth am I going to do it???

I was hoping breastfeeding will magically melt away the fat? Wishful thinking? Lol
:wave: I am also hoping BFing will kick in soon ........ Good luck!

I am quite impressed with this My Fitness Pal - thanks for the recommnedation ladies!! Even my DH says its good and thought I had paid for it! Havent got on the scales since I started it and won't 'til Monday - Hope I have a good surprise when I do!

I'll join!

I lost two stone before I was pregnant and I have about 7lb to go to get back to that, but I was trying to get down to my ideal weight.

So I currently weigh 160lb
I want to weigh 134lb.

Problem is, I can't be bothered to run anymore, I just don't have the energy, and I'm so hungry all the time!

Can I join please? I've lost 3stone so far but the last 2stone isn't budging!

My stats are:
Weight now: 126lbs
Weight goal: 105lbs

I'll add I exclusively bf, Tristan does have 3meals a day but still breastfeeds 4 times a day plus all night. And now he's been ill the last week he's just fed constantly.

Can I join too please?? Feeling so depressed about the way I look now, and am now resigned to the fact that BF alone isn't going to melt away the pounds! :(

I'm 13 stone, and would like to get back down to 11 stone (I'm 5'8" so look too skinny if I lose much more than that!)

kelly29- :wave: Welcome hun! I was where you are a few months ago. Only I had 60 lbs to lose! :shock: So you are doing better than me already. :haha: Just let me know your actual stats when you can and I'll add you to the front. :flower:

Storm7- Welcome!! :wave: How does slimming world work anyways? I don't think they have slimming world here in the US.

mrs_park- :wave: I had similar hopes but only lost 5 lbs from the day I went in to have Emma. :wacko: Which is a bit ridiculous considering she weighed nearly 8 coming out. :rofl: But at least you are here while your LO is young. I didn't start until Emma was 1.5 years old. :haha: I need your exact stats too to add you to the front. :flower:

CeriB- My 40 minute walks in the evening is with Emma on my back and I tend to lose faster when I do vs. the weeks that I put her in the stroller. :thumbup: Emma weighs 23-24 lbs. but crazily enough she weighs less than the amount I've lost. So I'm basically just carrying around my old body weight when I carry her around. :wacko: Don't feel jealous hun. If anything, I'm jealous of you! Your current weight is my GOAL weight! :rofl::blush:

Cloberella- Welcome hun! :wave: Added you to the front. :flower:

Mummy2Asher- Welcome!! :wave: Added you too!

Ginger1- Hi!! :wave: Added you! I'm the same height and oddly enough I look my best at the weight you are at right now. :haha: But I have totally heavy bones I think. 160 is the lowest weight I've ever been and I had no fat on my body so it's nuts because I was still nearly 'overweight' according to BMI charts. :wacko:

Lot's of new ladies today! Someone must have brought it up in a thread in the breastfeeding section. It's the only explanation I can come up with for the sudden rush of new girls. :haha: It's nice to see some fresh faces! We started out weighing in on Fridays only but you ladies can weigh in whenever you want and I'll update when I get a chance!! :dance:

Ginger Hi...I am also same height as you, but Oddly, I am 11 stone now, and I think I look better at 10 stone, isn't it odd lol

Hi to all the other members here!!

Guys is it possible to get water retention around ovulation?

On the myfitnesspal forum section, there is a thread asking girls what they weigh/what their height is/ and their jean size. And funnily enough all the ladies that are my height with the same size were like 40 lbs lighter. :dohh: Just as an example, I was 170-180 lbs when this picture was taken. And 'overweight' according to charts. :wacko: I'm wearing a size 8.(UK 10)

https://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/cleckner04/Sam.png

Of course you can join! Just give me your stats and I'll add you to the front. :D

Yup I do get bloating too! The first time it happened(that I noticed) I was SO upset because I was exercising a LOT and was gaining and I couldn't figure out why. :haha:

Storm7- Welcome!! :wave: How does slimming world work anyways? I don't think they have slimming world here in the US.

Slimming World is similar to WeightWatchers except rather than all foods having points you have free food and syns. You can choose from three types of day - original, green or extra easy. On an original all lean meat is free and carbs are syns, on green carbs are free and meats are syns and on an extra easy day as long as you have a 1/3 of each meal as fruit and veg meat and carbs are free. I find it easier to stick to than other diets.

Also having a little celebration at the moment :happydance: lost 7 lbs on this first week :happydance:

I'll join!
:wave: I understand the 'wanna eat all the time' thing - I feel like I am on a 'see-food' diet - I see food and I eat it!!!

Can I join please? I've lost 3stone so far but the last 2stone isn't budging!
:wave: Good luck!

Can I join too please?? Feeling so depressed about the way I look now, and am now resigned to the fact that BF alone isn't going to melt away the pounds! :(
:wave: I've given that up too, but apparently I am going to see a massive loss around 4-6mnths! FX!

Lot's of new ladies today! Someone must have brought it up in a thread in the breastfeeding section. It's the only explanation I can come up with for the sudden rush of new girls. :haha: It's nice to see some fresh faces! We started out weighing in on Fridays only but you ladies can weigh in whenever you want and I'll update when I get a chance!! :dance:
That might have been me :blush: :haha:

i was teeny pre preg.. :( can i join?
:wave: Definitely! The more the merrier!!

Also having a little celebration at the moment :happydance: lost 7 lbs on this first week :happydance:
Thats amazing :happydance: Well done!!!!

Slimming World is similar to WeightWatchers except rather than all foods having points you have free food and syns. You can choose from three types of day - original, green or extra easy. On an original all lean meat is free and carbs are syns, on green carbs are free and meats are syns and on an extra easy day as long as you have a 1/3 of each meal as fruit and veg meat and carbs are free. I find it easier to stick to than other diets.

Holy crap! 7 lbs in one week! I think you might've set a new record in this group. :rofl: So you are down to 229 now right? I'll update the front post! :D

You are really making me work today ladies! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"