!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

I just checked out myfitness pal but I'm wondering if it doesn't calculate calories burned during strength training? It's only logging what I burn with my cardio which wouldn't give me an accurate idea of how much I'm burning. I usually do 40 minutes of heavy weight lifting and then 30-40 min of cardio 4 times a week.

myfitnesspal is great! i'm down 3lbs!! wooooot :) so i'm 176 now. yayyyy!!

have you guys seen all the talk about the 30 day shred??? the jillian michaels video? everyone is talking about it on MFP. i'm curious...

Hey guys, anyone on MFP, my username is Gemii, Add mee!!

I haven't weighed yet, my scales are broken (still) and I haven't got a new set...I would use the broken ones, but they tell me i'm either a stone lightewr or heavier than I am!!

Edited: my name is now a clicky linky to my MFP

I was down to 195 pounds this morning which is another 2 pound loss for me this week!

I am venusrockstar on MFP

My little man is 6 weeks as of yesterday and I am starting my mission to lose this other 35 pounds I magically put on while pregnant. I was 130 something wen I got pregnant ans was 202 when rigt before I had him. Now I am 172. I was on Weight Watchers before I got pregnant and lost over 75 pounds. I want to follow the program now but I can't afford to actually join because I am not working. So I found a program similar on my Palm Pre phone that I can count points and track my exercise. I bf almost exclusivly but I do suplement 2 bottles a day. I am slowly weaning him off formula all together.

I WISH EVERYONE WEIGHT LOSS DUSTJ

I was down to 195 pounds this morning which is another 2 pound loss for me this week!
Congrats!!!!!

My little man is 6 weeks as of yesterday and I am starting my mission to lose this other 35 pounds I magically put on while pregnant. I was 130 something wen I got pregnant ans was 202 when rigt before I had him. Now I am 172. I was on Weight Watchers before I got pregnant and lost over 75 pounds. I want to follow the program now but I can't afford to actually join because I am not working. So I found a program similar on my Palm Pre phone that I can count points and track my exercise. I bf almost exclusivly but I do suplement 2 bottles a day. I am slowly weaning him off formula all together.

I WISH EVERYONE WEIGHT LOSS DUSTJ
:wave: Dust to you too!!

I am Cerib82 on MFP!

helloooooooooooooooooooooo :) i hope weve all added each other? i'm not 100 % sure how it all works as yet :haha: but can i just ask it say''s i'm allowed 1200 cals a day? is that ok? god i'm not starting till monday and already i'm starving at the thought of it:cry: but it must be done!!! i only wish maddie could be reliable in the sense i could go swimming and leave her asleep at home with daddy :dohh: but this wont happen!!! anyone got a wii fit? i'm thinking of getting it? what do you think? i walk loads but tbh i don't think it helps me lose anything as i'm pretty used to it? iykwim? i need to push myself i guess? but struggling with ideas on exercise whilst maddie is pretty much glued to the boob:cry: so thought the wii would be good for 10 mins here or there a day?

great weight loss ladies :thumbup: x

woo hoo! I'm 146lbs (10 stone 6lbs) again; which is what i weighed when i had my 12 week scan, like 2 years ago!!! Only another 11 to go before i reach my goal weight! I can't wait to see a 9 instead of a 10 in front of my weight (in stones, that is, haha!)

Add me on MFP too: fleurywury (pic is of me & harry)

well done on thw weight losses everyone.

Oiooh, i wondered too about it not saying hw many cals you burn for strength work, soz i do sit ups everyday & some light (1-2kg dumbells) arm curls too... the only cardio I do is walking every day.... and crappy housework, if you can count that?

helloooooooooooooooooooooo :) i hope weve all added each other? i'm not 100 % sure how it all works as yet :haha: but can i just ask it say''s i'm allowed 1200 cals a day? is that ok?
When you add your BFing it will give you an extra 500cal so will be fine!! You'll get used to it - once you start using it, it's quite easy. Good luck for Monday!!

woo hoo! I'm 146lbs (10 stone 6lbs) again; which is what i weighed when i had my 12 week scan, like 2 years ago!!! Only another 11 to go before i reach my goal weight! I can't wait to see a 9 instead of a 10 in front of my weight (in stones, that is, haha!)
Congrats!!! Good luck for the last 11lbs!!

Okay, I've been slacking on updating the front post so off to do that now! :lol:

I've also been slacking on MFP and I'm only down .4 lbs from Friday but I'm gonna get back on it today. I didn't even attempt working out last night bc Emma refused to go to sleep and by the time she did I fell asleep too instead of getting up to exercise. :blush:

espia- Whats your exact stats hun? I must've somehow skipped over you. :flower:

sahrene- Whats your goal weight? I have everything else. :D

Well done those of you that have lost more!! :dance: Some of you are getting super close to your goal weight already!! :dance: That's totally awesome!!

I am not expecting a loss tomorrow. Have been an absolute pig, feel really bl;oated and am currently sat eating a plate full of pancakes sugar and lemon :dohh:

I've lost 1lb :(
I'm using the fitness pal thing, it's great! And it said I should be eating 1200 and then 500 for bf but I'm only eating 1200 really so i was hoping for a bit more weight loss.

I've lost 1lb :(
I'm using the fitness pal thing, it's great! And it said I should be eating 1200 and then 500 for bf but I'm only eating 1200 really so i was hoping for a bit more weight loss.

Congrats! I know it's not what you wanted but still a good loss!

I've not been very well this week and neither has LO so not looking at a great loss tmro. As long as I havent put on!!

Oh please can I join too??
I was almost at my goal weight a few months ago when I was on holiday in New Zealand, it was just so easy so much to do and such nice weather so spent all day outside away from food!! Now I'm back in the UK I'm finding it really hard and my weight is just climbing and climbing :(

Start Weight: 64kg.. which is 141lb
Goal Weight: 58kg .. 128lb

Ive cut back on Reubens day feeds too so I think that is really affecting how easy it is for me to get fat again. Last night was the first night in ages I managed to not pig out before bed, yayayayayyyyyy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->