!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Well done Cleckner on weight loss! Thanks for the front page. I have gained 2 pound :( NOOOOOOOOOO

I've lost another 2lbs, not much but I can wear my size 8 jeans now! And I only tried them on a month a go and they didn't fit so I'm feeling really pleased.
I'm eating about 1200 a day as that's what is says on MFP but am I meant to eat more for bf'ing?

I want to join!

My current weight is 160. My pre-pregnancy weight was 130.

I want to get back to 120-125 (my 'normal' weight, I had a few extra lbs on me when I got pregnant)

Well, I didn't stick to it at all this week. I almost don't even want to weigh in tomorrow. I already know I've gained 1 lb. I've got a little stress with the DH. Not relationship related but job related. :haha: So I've been busy worrying about that this week instead. Next week I'll try to get back on track.

I have some updating to do so I'll try to get that done now. :flower:

Well, I just started and completed the first day of 30-day shred. I tried it earlier this week but had a huge dinner right before attempting it and I seriously thought I was gonna throw up. :rofl: But today I did it with hardly any problems. The only thing I can't really do on there is push ups. But it's kinda hard to push up 205 lbs of woman. :blush: :rofl: So I think I'm gonna try to stick to this but I hear the first day isn't the hard part. I think it's more like day 3 that I will want to die because all my muscles will be sore. So we shall see. I'm not good with sticking to these dvd sort of things because I start to lose interest. I am going to try to keep up my walks and recumbent bike workout too each day. Which is easier said than done because that is a LOT of exercise every day. :dohh:

I love the 30 Day Shred, I can do most of the workout except for all the jumping parts...it hurts my boobs too much to be bouncing like that :rofl: I'll just stick to my treadmill and elliptical at the gym for my cardio *LOL*

I weighed in this morning and was down to 194. I couldn't believe it. I'm starting a new revised food plan next week, so I'm hoping the change will help me. I've decided to go on a low-carb, high protein diet.

I went to the gym this morning and did 40 minutes of weight lifting, followed by 30 min cardio on the treadmill.

I *think* I have lost the 2 pound I put back on so back to the stats on the front page :rofl: I been hovering at that for 3 or 4 bloody weeks :dohh:

Stupic BBQ weather, chocolate and beer :nope:

jms- don't worry, I never changed the front post to begin with. :haha: So it should be to correct weight for you now.

Completed day 2 yesterday. It was definitely harder when my muscles were already sore from the first day. We'll see how today goes. I'm gaining weight instead of losing since I started this but I'm also ovulating right now and I always gain this time of the month so I'm trying not to let it get to me. I'm only 5 lbs. from pre-Emma weight so I'm starting to lose steam I think since I know I'm so close. Ugh! I get like this every month it seems when ovulation and my period rolls around. I hate gaining though. It makes me feel like I'm failing when I know I'm not. My body is so sore from this 30-day shred thing so I am almost 100% certain I'm losing inches still. I need to measure myself again to see.

Hiiii ladies, hope you are all doing well.
Dieting is such a bitch with this sun shine!

Can you update me? Lost 2lbs since i posted :)
Getting there slowlyyyy!

Have only been dieting so far and losing a pound a week.
Me thinks its time for some exercise as LO is 7 weeks so no excuses now.

Hi there ladies!!

Looking for inspiration here. I can't make excuses any more!!

What kind of plans are you all following? Are any of you doing Rosemary Conley? I lost 3.5 stone on it before. The leader said I could follow it just not have a strict cal allowance.

Hi ladies :flower:

I have been on holiday for the past week and have eaten like a cow!!!!!! I'm not gonna weigh until Friday and I'm gonna try to be good this week so it's not too much of a surprise!!!!

I'm having difficulty exercising atm. I want to go running but DH has to leave for work in the morning at 6.20am and doesn't get home until 6pm. Erin has her bath at 6.30 then bed by 7pm, then it's my tea time :nope: I've got no time!! Walking just seems like a waste of time tbh. Hopefully I will find something - DH has said that he will buy me Zumba for the playstation this week so maybe that will help.

Good luck and congrats to everyone!!

I have been so bad with my diet and my updating. Tomorrow I am going to start 30 day shred and really stick with my diet for 30 days. I figure it is only a month. I also think I am going to try not to weigh myself until day 15 and then again on day 30. Great job to all the other women who lost weight!

hi hot mumma's:winkwink: my diet is offically starting now :thumbup: so what do you ladies eat in a typical day? any tips would be much appreciated xx

I officially quit the stupid 30 day shred. It's not hard so far but I keep GAINING weight. Every day I gained a pound. :wacko: So I'm up a little over 3 lbs from my last official weigh in. :dohh: I felt good and was feeling stronger but honestly I want the weight to be gone before trying to bulk up like that. So I quit. :haha: I'll start it again once I'm at my goal weight.

I found that I gained weight as well cleckner, when I did the 30 Dy Shred. It was all muscle though, and it felt nice to get stronger. I understand about it being frustrating though!
I'm really starting to get frustrated myself. I'm losing weight, but I'm sure it's mostly muscle mass. I'm so bored sitting on my butt all day, unable to do anything. And now I find out my bones aren't healing, and as a result it will be even longer before I can take my cast off and get back to normal.

I'm so glad there isn't junk food n the house and I'm not able to drive myself to the store. Otherwise I'd be pigging out right now, and just gaining even more weight.

I really hope that I don't gain weight while I am doing it that would just add insult to injury. Although if my pants fit better who cares what the scale says I guess. I am just so tied up with my scale I swear I weigh myself 6+ times a day!! I am going to wear out the battery!

I weigh myself a lot too. I've even considered putting the scale in my kitchen so when I get the urge to snack I can weigh myself and it might change my mind. :haha:

i forgot to post on friday, but I put on 0.5lbs, so now weigh 144.5 lbs. Not too bad considering all the easter holiday munching! I'm not expecting to lose much this week because of the easter eggs & it being the week before AF (I think?), but i can dream!

I brought all of Jacobs Easter treats to Easter dinner on Sunday to share with everyone. I figured he didn't really need all of the sweets and it would just tempt me too much. I decided not to do the 30 day shred and instead do Your Shape for wii since I already have it. It is mostly cardio and it really gets you sweating I swear it is just 30 minutes of jumping around.

I didn't buy any sweets for Emma for easter. So thankfully that's one thing I don't have to worry about. I figure she can get stuff like that more when she's older. I just got her little gifts instead. I think next year I'll give her sweets.

So now that I've stopped doing the 30 day shred I've already dropped down a pound. :dohh: But I still have 2 lbs to go to get back to my last official weigh in. I never changed the front post because i'm determined to get back there at least by next week. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->