!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

my stats are:

sw was 179
cw is 174.4
ttc weight 150 (prebaby)
gw 135

good luck girls :)

ps i've definitely been losing weight since i started eating MORE. i would recommend eating all your breastfeeding and exercise calories! yay!

First things first, I'm finally down a lb to 163. I was stuck forever....

But now I need your ladies help VERY BADLY!! Sorry to be annoying but I am desperate.

Soooo I have been desperately looking for a way to stay home with my precious baby boy and I have found a way! I love writing and love my baby boy and love being a mommy.... and I have found the perfect opportunity.
I applied for an online writing gig at momsquawk and they turned it into a contest.
I am currently in second.... so close.
The only way to win is to get the most comments on my essay on facebook. It's soooo frustrating lol.
So I was hoping my fellow bnb mommies could help me make my dream of being a work at home mommy come true!!
If you have a second to go to facebook.com/momsquawk and "like" their page then go to my essay https://www.facebook.com/notes/momsqu...24131150996824 and post a quick comment, it would be SUCH a huge help and I would be forever grateful. I can't even express how badly I want/need this. Thanks SO much to everyone who helps me out.

I lost weight! The last time I weighed myself was a few weeks ago, and I was 173. I'm down now to 170, so down 3 pounds. This includes my cast, so I'm actually a bit lighter, I just don't know how much my cast weighs. Looks like my eating habits are paying off, because I'm still unable to exercise for at least another 6 weeks.

I'm down to 171. Only because I got sick with a nasty cold.

My goal weight is 130

Sahrene

Another bad week for me, i AM epecting a gain on Monday :( these past 3 weeks have been bad and I cant seem to get back on track! :(

Well done those of you that lost! :dance:

I'm down 4 lbs this week. :yipee: Bout time my weight starts moving though. There were so many weeks of going up and down so I feel good finally getting somewhere. I only have 4.4 lbs left until my top goal before TTC again. :dance: And still 2 months before DH is back so hopefully I can lose even more! My ultimate goal is only 24.4 lbs away so it almost seems doable before getting pregnant again.

I'm doing a revamp of the front post again so bare with me but I think I have everyone updated so far. :flower:

Front post is completely redone. I wanted to spice it up a bit more. Hope you all approve. :D:flower:

I'm sitting here in tears because I didn't lose any weight again this week. I'm so sick of this shit. I bust my ass in the gym and get no where. Sorry to be a downer, I'm just having a "poor me" day. I've been dealing with my weight for 20 years and I'm just so bloody tired of it.

Congrats to all those who lost.

I LOVE the front page!! And Purple is my favouritist colour!! yay!!

Sorry to hear about your frustrations, venus.
That was me as well. I just couldn't make the scales move. The only reason they're moving now is because I can't get up and get myself any junk food!

Venus- :hugs::hugs: I've definitely had my share of ranting in this group. I'm sorry you're having a bad day. The only way I seemed to start budging the scales again was by actually eating more calories with all the exercise I do every day. But I know you are already using myfitnesspal too so you're aware. I wish I had some solid advice that would help but I don't. :( I just think sometimes we hit plateaus and have to break through it to get going more. You are doing SO well! You've already hit my dream area of being in the 100s. I almost forget what it's like to have a 1 in front of my weight. :lol: Just stick with it hun. And rant as much as you want. :hugs::hugs:

I talked with my husband most of the morning about it and he suggested I book an appointment with my doctor which I think I am going to do. He thinks maybe there is an underlying medical condition that I'm maybe not aware of. When I was working with a personal trainer in the past, I remember him once telling me I had to workout 4x harder than the average person in order to lose weight. I'm going to see if they can run some blood tests, check my thyroid and possibly my hormones. Hopefully they will give me a better idea of what's going on.

I think that's a really good idea. Hopefully they can figure something out. :hugs:

:hugs: venus, and anyone else who needs them.

i totally forgot to update on friday! I lost some & now weigh 144lbs... I also measured myself & even though i've lost 12 lbs so far since january, i've only lost 1 lousy inch off my waist!!!! i've lost 2 off my hips & 1 off my boobs too, so i guess it's not all bad, but at least that explains why I still cant fit into my UK size 12's very well! i feel like i'm destined to be a size 14 forever!

anyways.... hope everyone else is ok? I've kinda fallen off the wagon his weekend, but vow to be better this week!

hi ladies sorry its been a while i'm currently down in the dumps:cry: i bought myself a wii fit plus only to now have a dodgey knee and now have a huge thing on my groin so not only am i fat i feel shit too :cry::cry: well done to ladies who have lost:thumbup: i so want to join you:thumbup: x

kelly- I hope you feel better soon. That sounds painful. :( :hugs::hugs:

I just tried the 30 day shred. OMG. I quit 15 minutes in. :rofl::rofl: I ate a huge dinner right before and I thought I was gonna throw up. So if any of you try it, please wait an hour at least before trying. :rofl: I'm so sweaty just from 15 minutes so it is definitely not for 'beginners'. :wacko: I'm not so sure I want to try it again tomorrow. Maybe tomorrow I can make it further than 15 minutes though. :lol:

Updated the front for you too flora. :flower: That's odd you aren't losing inches! I had a week that I didn't lose at all but I still lost 3 inches. :wacko: Which that makes no sense to me either. You are only 4 lbs from your goal weight!! :dance: Do you think you'll stop once you hit your goal? I will have to think of something special to do with your name on the front once you finish. :D

Cleckner your avatar is gorgeous Emma looks so much like you!

I have not done well with my diet this week but I am maintaining which I am happy enough with for now and hopefully next week I will start to lose again.

The week I had ds I was 185lb without even trying in 6 weeks I'm down to 159lb. I'm so bloody lucky to have lost all the weight I gain whilst being pregnant with ds.
Hmm now to lose the weight I gained with DD over 3 years ago lol any tips to lose the mummy tummy. I can't do sit ups as my back cracks and it's so painful
Sw 185
Cw 159
Gw 140

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back